Arrival (2016)

Trigger warning: just stay aware and centered. Can be helpful but must avoid overall effects of this movie such as strange dreams and what seems like an opening to psychic experience but it actually resembles hypnotism on a mild level. Its a pleasant diversion at any rate. Those of you who have an affinity for language or are verbal will appreciate this movie.

TRANSLATOR

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no actual belief in these theories as fact . If so I would've taken legal action by now. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.
My prior disclaimer stated that I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel. I am a writer who lives a challenging alternative lifestyle and it is MY RIGHT to do so. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any other kinds of actions taken against me by others will be construed as intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will not be tolerated.

ALERT! New Series Of Posts Dealing With Urgent Issues

Please read these posts in a series created spread awareness of urgent issues to anyone perhaps looking for alternative theories for information.
------------------------
Random violence, lone wolves, people 'snapping':
http://ongangstalking.blogspot.com/2017/12/alert-and-warnings-post-1-potential.html
-----------------------
HEV aka 'blue light' over exposure from new LED street lights world wide; problems and solutions:
---------------------
Potential for abuse of genetic data bases and info gathering utilized for genetic warfare:

Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Mexico Ex-FBI Employee Says Co-Workers Were 'Jealous' of Her, Sues Employer

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/mexico-fbi-employee-workers-jealous-sues-employer-discrimination/story?id=16612615

Workplace mobbing at its finest. From the professionals yet.

Using organized stalking in the workplace to "...get rid of her..." sounds about right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of what plays into the formula of gangstalking is based on jealousy. The rest is based on squashing threats. I'd estimate that 75% of the motive perps at all levels have is jealousy and entertainment value of "getting revenge" on us for being superior to them, and the remaining 25% is "business" of containing threats to the system.

I had to laugh at the one statement one perp made to you, "they are mad at you for not accepting your situation". LOL, because if they didn't want you fighting back, then why did they even start this bullshit with you in the first place? But then, it seems bullheadedness is what the perps have. They are certain they are right, because they've got the huge cult of other losers backing them, and they are really winners because they are fitting in and doing what is good in the eyes of other people and the power structure. Logic isn't their strong suit. Didn't they think that some people are going to fight back when they are being attacked?

I've been thinking that we didn't suicide, because we were sure we were stronger than the system and their legion of fanatical weak-willed looneytunes. They just don't get it, do they? If they don't want a fight, then don't start a fight. Logic is different in cults. As in, it's practically non-existent. Well, they do have a sense of logic, but it's full of exceptions for them and all kinds of bumps and potholes. Navigating Their cult-based logic is a lot like driving down some Pennsylvania or New Jersey roads. They have all kinds of detours to get around suiting what's convenient for them and not deflating their false reality,

Robert said...

I lived in Albuquerque and had serious issues with the FBI and Secret Service gang stalking. What they do is sick people have no idea how serious of a threat these people are to our national security because the proof is unreal