MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/the-obamas-are-products-of-life-energies-stolen-from-others-via-magick-rituals/

1 comment:

mej313 said...

I'm submitting this twice, don't know if you got the first

Just like all the Yale University graduates who were members of Skull & Bones Secret Society rituals--like Bush I & II, and the long list of prominent politicians and "leaders" of our society. All part of Black Magic ritual passed down for centuries--Freemasons and Illuminati rituals are just Western versions of ritual sacrifice like Voodun--why should Obama be isolated as only one politician who feeds off the human race like this when most of them do it in their Lodges and Fraternal meetings and rituals?