TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cruel Experimentation On Homeless Animals-PETA

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/

If people can do this to HOMELESS animals, why not homeless or disadvantaged people? Especially clicking on the stories about how the military practices medics on animals. So animals have to endure cruelty so that the military industrial complex can create profit from more wars???

Sounds like the continued and past covert use of unethical HUMAN experimentation done by the military. (MK Ultra being military and CIA projects).

4 comments:

  1. It's always a joy getting harassed by weak, ordinary sheep types. I hate those more than the actual "Perp" perps (the "big guys" or heavy hitters conducting the harassment). I have to laugh at little ordinary weaklings attempting to get to me with their piddly little attempts. I can see why these types are sheep in the first place. Otherwise, they'd be withering away somewhere, drowing in averageness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out: WikiScanner.

    The results have been astounding -- tens of millions of anonymous edits, performed by more than 180,000 organizations, some of them in clear violation of Wikipedia policy. Among the many organizations cited: the FBI, CIA, Britain's Labour Party, the Vatican, Wal-Mart, the Republican Party, the Church of Scientology, Dell Computers, Microsoft, Apple and the United Nations.

    http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/wikipedia-scanner.htm

    haha, that explains why the wikipedia articles on remote neural monitoring disappeared.

    The page "Remote neural monitoring" does not exist.

    Funny how it existed some years ago. I know because I visited that page regularly, and now it's not there.

    But a Google search returns tons of results. And it should be suspicious to anyone that a Wikipedia article is not there on this topic.

    http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=7488

    Some of the countries involved in such programmes include USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France. Recently, the National Security Agency (NSA) of the US has developed a very efficient method of controlling the human brain. This technology is called Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and is expected to revolutionise crime detection and investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to your "Gang Stalking Explained" series? It was one of the definitive series on GS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt think it was definitive i think its convoluted and it was done on the fly at a college campus in San Antonio TX. Its terrible actually. I want to do another one that isnt so annoying. But people seem to like it so maybe i will put it back until i make a new one. Thanks for yer input.

    ReplyDelete