TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

bellingham, WA now gs hotspoty since University and college started

Bellingham was a nice_little_town_for_last_few_weeks. Colleges_and_universities_just_started_up_again. Western
Washinhgton_University and a community college.
Theres GS_activity_everytwhere_now_downtown_or_near_university.

U_c

Smartohone_messingh_up_keyboard_and_screen_not_fully_functional_thus_the_way_this_has_been_written

Got messed up_after_hookdd_up_to_computer_in_public_library.
Screen started movinb on its own snd meking selections by itself ,as if ghost were using ity hss been screwed up eber since.

Try ,get new debice for Intyernet next month. Rains_alot_here buses slow_hard_to_get_around. Shudnt have_gotten_stuck_here.

WA is dangerous. OR also.
Northwest USA is dangerous for being tsrgetyed.
Not managable_like_other_places.

Make_ti_feel_very_low_self_esteem_no_pride_sense_of_self_inner_strength_is_how_its_done_here.

Weather_along_with_lack_of_intellectual_or_academic_public_resources_not_fast_or_good_coverage_bus_systsm_make_impossible_foght_system_unlike_northeast.

Since, gs_increased_cant_stay_in_same_area.

So pesceful before.so. Sad.

Hsd ,me fresking outy todsy. Made no money hsrdly for food coffee etc. dnty trust homeless food here. Feeds hsrd to fit into scbedule.

Trying make_me_snap_now.
A. Few different people gave me food today when I wss flying s sign in the rain and wind_for_hours..but_i_realize_that_shud_not_be_trusted_in_this_area_either.

I got targeted after_an_hour_or_so_people_in_cars. This_is_also_new_since_university_started_school_year.

People walking by sleep spot at_night_past_two_days_and_other_tactics_to_disturb_sleep_again_seems_connected_to_university_starting.

Getting dirty lookz_and people saying_no_to_my_asking_for_change_only_after_focusing_on_my_face_downtown_again_this_is_only_in_past_few_days.

No comments:

Post a Comment