MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Town In Spain Made Electromag Pollution Free By Vote Of Council. YOU HAVE CHOICES

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/olvera-spain-is-first-to-become-electromagnetic-pollution-free-town/

We dont have to live this way. If this little town can do this then we in America can demand and create wi fi and electromag pollution free environments.

People like me shouldnt have to leave thier own countries to be able to survive health and other issues.

4 comments:

mej313 said...

Meanwhile, back in Germany....they hail and worship electromagnetic everything. You can literally feel the static in the air of Stuttgart, the city I lived in for 5 years. You can also smell the stench of pollution all winter long, when the trees are dormant and don't absorb the pollution smell (carbon dioxide) and oxygen is reduced in the air. It's one of the major industrial and economic hubs in Germany, and thus Europe.

http://www.nexiogroup.com/index.php/en/actualites-en/evenements-en/event/19-emv-exhibition-and-workshop-stuttgart

Anonymous said...

You must be insane! Everyone knows the solution is to harass anyone who thinks there is a problem. Just bully everyone trying to bring a positive change, and live with it and and pretend the problem doesn't exist. Why not just stick up for the people who put the antennas in place?

Another thing I've noticed is the words the commenter has to enter. One of them is "onlimpy". It looks like these "words" are controlled and monitored by the system as well.

Anonymous said...

I highly suggest you look into my site, mc-recovery (dot) org

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for your family that they have to live in shame because of you. How can you live with yourself? You really should just kill yourself to end your family's torment.