Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Lifetime of Suffering Is The Norm For A Targeted Survivor of Programming

As usual I am stuck with someone who I cannot trust, who knows about gs but wants to avoid the seriousness of it. i am in a restaurant trying to stay up all night at , becuz no good to try to sleep here due to snakes ans other critters. I feel like this new person I am with is getting off on this as we just argued. he has been abusive by droppi g inappropriate commnts in public. only done it three times but its sniper delivery when he does do it, after hes cuddly and lo able all day and telling me i am loved and all this sort.of thing. It reminds me of when this first went twenty four/seven. these rich jerks in Newton were messing with me by getting me to pose for portraits but under very hot lights. i would sit there and struggle to stay awake becuz the lights were so hot. it wasnt real artists, it was these three people in a private office, belonging to the man who set up the gigs. he told me his two female friends found me to be a novelty becus i was so poor or from poverty. This reminds me of the same thing, only years later. In other words, here I am years later, being abused, exploited and not in control of my situation- and its due to the gs system putting me at such a disadvantage that i have little co trol over my situation, and have only to act out of survival and desperation.

No comments: