MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Drugstores Lose Big Pharma Bucks With Exposure Of Mass Mind Control/Targeted Individuals

How much money would drug stores stand to lose if many psychiatric diagnoses were debunked by exposing and people understanding mind control projects or that many cases of schizophrenia are really people being targeted?

Alot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely true.

Anonymous said...

So glad to know your seemingly OK ? still expressing the TRUTH re GS, i say FGS , what is sure is we are both long term survivors for me at least 13 to 14 years .

I am sueing them Rachael , You need to call me or reach me for me to explain how . God Bless you Girl , Mark Australia. cell 612 401406957 from Aus 0401406957 Sydney Aus.

DONT PUBLISH PLEASE .