TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting Stuck In Yuma Sucks

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2011/11/yuma-az-loves-truck-stop.html

3 comments:

  1. Friends vs. enemies in the covert world. Did you ever think of who is worse, people in the system, or treatment by your own family? Sometimes I feel like the people going along with this aren't as bad as certain family members who really don't seem to give a shit about me, and to boot don't want to acknowledge this system exists. True some people around me are going along with this, but sometimes I feel like my situation is due more to the Business of psych. warfare which is leading up to the NWO system of global control. And they are simply trying to please the System but they may be more caring than some family members who don't seem to give a shit about me other than they know family members of theirs give birth to me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I think we do have some people who care about us in the system, but they know they have business to take care of so they have to do what they do to us. I don't know. Some family members are trying to insulate me from all of this, and I wonder who really is friend, family, foe, etc. We do know that there is a massive house cleaning and destruction of cultures and traditions. There is a big entity behind it. But sometimes the people behind it will look after us and it seems odd to me that some perps I seem to trust more than family members who are dickheads and deny this thing exists. After all, perps' treatment of us is business, but a dickhead will always be a dickhead. I'm really confused as to who really cares an inkling about me. Because I know my and other TI's destructions are part of the NWO housecleaning. Some perps will seem more like family than real family members. A truly uncaring family member is not uncaring because of business matters like what perps do to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you said, believe it or not, we have allies. Said allies to have business to take care of however. This observations aren't trickery on my part, or me trying to brainwash you into thinking perps are really friends. but this is an observation I have made after many years of being pounded and contained by covert warfare.

    ReplyDelete