TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

yay! A book we badly need.

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/crimprof_blog/2008/08/stalked-a-decad.html

Finally someone found a way...I know we have to 'sell' to the public but I have always been too tired too harassed. They got me when I was very much in transition and very much starting my life...this is common for people coming out of mind control. Alot really only grow up in thier 30's..No matter.

This move is just what is needed. It connects singular stalking w/ organized stalkers. FINALLY. My situation is so...deep that I would not have thought of this. The public can understand stalking and by proxy.

The good thing, the thing we need is that it shows that all these behaviors are possible and viable.

What makes me very angry is that if the public would look up history they would find these systems all over the place in use time and time again.
Writers and activists have to find ways to spoon feed to the public.

Notice how immediatley this person posts the common attitudes of conditioned denial: that cant happen here, what was done was illegal why not prosecute/ call cops, its all in her head.(THAT one especially needs to go. BIGTIME.)

Isnt it ironic that I and people like me who are poor destitute seeming nobodies would have a sophisticated understanding of Power and the people involved in its workings and abuses....more than regular people seem to accept or fathom.

1 comment:

  1. I think alot of TI's are self aware and perceptive people. The fact we can see through the bullshit is a factor in our being targeted. The mix of intelligence and integrity, and not being power hungry is threantening. The only others who see the big picture are some of the psychopaths in control.
    The masses kind of blind themselves to things, they lie to themselves and are not self aware. So they work well as cogs in the system. Ive grown to envy them, I regret not conforming as much as I could.
    But oh well, thats the way the ball bounces.

    ReplyDelete