TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Possible Attempted Baiting In Usually Peaceful DD/Is Whoever's Bringing In The H To The NE My New Nemisis?

">

See description on vid on YT for details.

It seems to me at this point that whoever is responsible for the heroin epidemic in the New England area is part of my being heavily targeted and prosecuted in the past two years. The timing of the two seems to match up perfectly.

Whats yer fuckin problem with me? I dont interfere with your business why you interfere with mine? Why the hard on for me then?
Would you LIKE me to start interferring? Becuz I fuckin can.

Who is it? The Chinese? The Russian mob (who I cannot imagine would bother giving me a hard time but what do I know?)
All those Italian mob guys that recently got released from prison? Or those RIDICULOUS fucking aggressive, obnoxious two faced Central or South Americans that have taken over Harvard Sq as well as cities outside Boston and ruined Providence? It seems to me like they are doing the dirty work of the Italians.


Wtf is the Mafias problem with me anyway? I remember when I was just a kid in Prov I got lost and ended up in Federal Hill. With the pineapple thing on that overhang. I recall distinctly feeling this pure hatred, this blackened energy coming towards me. Like I wasnt welcome there and I should get out of there.

Wtf could I have done as a fuckin 15 year old kid to earn that wrath?

NOBODY CARES WHAT THESE FUCKS THINK. NOBODY MK ULTRA CARES ABOUT THE FUCKIN ORG CRIME JERK OFFS. ANYONE WHOS AN SRA OR OTHER KIND OF RITUAL ABUSE SURVIVOR IS AFRAID OF YOUR ASSES. DO THESE PEOPLE REALIZE HOW MUCH SCARIER THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP ARE BEHIND CLASSIFIED BLACK BUDGET PROJECTS AND SECRET SOCIETIES COMPARED TO THEM?

They should have realized by now that they are mere chess pieces to the people in REAL power. They make and break ethnic org crime syndicates according to their needs and financial plans over the long term.

Just fuck your heroin bullshit and stay the fuck out of the covert warfare games. Whoever they are they are such punks they had to wait for Menino AND Quomo to die and key people to leave power in Boston-Cambridge before they could start slaughtering me out here like has been happening in the past two years.

Take yer gang members and yer crooked cops and whatever other lowly servants you keep sicking on me and GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I dont need to be chased around by The Help. Got it?

And if you want to make a name for your selves its going to be in a courtroom or worse if you keep your shit up. Terrorism doesnt usually mix well with drug ops in the minds of the public or internationally.

Should we begin by finding out which banks wash yer money for you?

If I WERE YOU...I would leave the snake asleep in her lair to do whatever shes doing in her own time. Don't wake it up. Becuz we all know that unethical human experimentees are very hard to come by and extremely expensive so killing me in obvious ways isnt on the table.

Can you imagine how much money has gone into this over my lifetime? Black budget or cover story funding (fronted)? Can you fucking imagine (thus the connections to the drug business.)

I will keep embarrassing every single one of these peons you keep sending me. MK Ultra is tougher than you. And it takes thousands of your lackies to simply subdue ONE MK kid.

If you want I can form a gang for protection and also get together other MK and programmed people who also have nothing to lose and go from being isolated to your worst fuckin nightmare. And our handlers may choose to USE YOU for continued experimentation or amusement but never forget the long trail of bodies Ive seen left behind me when they arent so amused.

Never doubt that my people are permanently out of power....or that the tables wont turn again in my favor.

Theres also the issue of Theta programming if I become threatened enough...which I disavow any responsibility for if Im threatened enough.

Stay out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment