TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

HATE MAIL! 3/3/2916: Amusing Reader Comments Leading Up To Frame Up.

So I missed warnings from annoying trolls before I was dragged off by cops under false pretenses. I guess I should read my reader comments more often becuz that is just the most logical place for warnings about political intrigue and police brutality to be written.

"To anonymous and everyone else, I would like to honestly comment on the above post, but everything I write as a target is used for further disinformation campaigns, put out by agents posing as victims. There is part undeniable truth in what the above writer posted, and part is a psy-ops cue to tell the victim to remain silent while they are being tortured and murdered so no evidence is ever made known in public. All internet usage is monitored, hacked into and probably what I write now will only been read by the stalking organization, and used by them as well to copy and imitate for their online agent campaigns. The stalkers laughing at the target reacting in rage, which "anonymous" went into a bit too much detail as to how idiotic the victim is supposed to feel or what this implies, thereby inputting this subliminal context which the target must then associate with the sure-to-arrive laughing stock skit that will shortly accompany this post thread, and the call to just remain on System Now Using Domestic Terror Threat To Frame Activists- MA Out Of Control With Abuse Of Power
Publish | Delete | Spam
mej313
at 6:53 PM
(Lame.
-RO)

i tried to warn you but you did not listen to my warnings now it is time to fly follow the buzzards RUN! on System Now Using Domestic Terror Threat To Frame Activists- MA Out Of Control With Abuse Of Power
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/27/16

Oops, my mistake. Should have been "the more we live, the more they die". But the other saying seems true as well: "the more they live, the more they die". Both are true. on System Now Using Domestic Terror Threat To Frame Activists- MA Out Of Control With Abuse Of Power
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/27/16
(Get off the K2/Spice. Stop smoking potpourri.
-RO)


Hahahaha you were finally disappeared. Hows that for your "activism" idiot. You are just a powerless POS that learned her place on Being Transferred To Another Hospital Out Of Cambridge Hospital ER
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/21/16
(Uh, typo identifies you dumbass. Unless yer framing up other people who are commenting with same typo. Boring!
-RO)


follow the buzzards, rachael run! on There Is A Claim on the Sec 12 that An Email Threat Is Involved
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/20/16

What can we, your readers, do to help you? You obviously need as much help as you can get. I know FFCHS provides legal representation to targets sometimes. Is there anything we can do to help? on Being Transferred To Another Hospital Out Of Cambridge Hospital ER
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/20/16
(Yeah and before I became active as a resistor and activist their ideas for TI self defense consisted of getting Targets on a bus and driving around the country. Complete with balloons attached to the damn bus. And deep questions being asked by Deric like "Whos going to drive the bus?"

I will never frickin forget that moment as long as I live.

Only after I got on those damn conference call lines and before they found ways to kick me off or block me did they have to up the fuckin anti and at least LOOK credible by having senators show up and support the cause (comprimised ones) or even start dealing in consideration of logical solutions like legal defense.

I set out to cost those motherfuckers a pretty penny in costs and I hope I did. And maybe the increased efforts of EMULATING a real counter movement might have helped genuine Targets find their way to help if they could avoid the disinfo bullshit.

I hope I fuckin cost them and freed some TIs walled up in their little holding area.

FFCH also is typical COINTELPRO as its run primarily by African Americans. They also take part in Christian prayer for solutions which is another mind control tactic.

I have noticed that through the years they have been tripping over themselves to keep up with a true TI activist blog-so they dont look like idiots.

They always intimiated I was just in trouble with authorities for that fed investigation cover story OR I was so lowly in society that as a TI I didnt matter.

They can continue to suffer from my work and rot in hell. The only good thing is they are big enough to reach new TIs who then have to figure out its a disinfo op. If they are lucky.

Theres alot of dangerous fake TIs who are perps or criminal opportunists on those calls.
You can scam as much as you want.
The truth comes through.
-RO)


IF the students who are attacking you are indeed actual, "real" students and not agents dressed as such, it may mean that the concept of you finding a college or university attractive is a threat to them. If you become "educated", i.e. have a degree, you are no longer a "homeless" non-entity but have some credential in their system. You may also "learn" some survival skills out of your education, and the aggression you experience may be a kind of mental diversion to make you cringe at the thought of attending a university. I recall you mentioning that you have considered getting a degree or attending a uni in some of your earlier posts. I think they want to discourage you, which means it's a GOOD sign and it might behoove you to reconsider your former dismissal of going to university, being that much more a part of their machine but it is not futile to attend college and I highly recommend taking a course in "The Scientific Method", or reading about the process of analysis because you on Microaggressions, Safe Spaces and Triggers Are All NWO Social Engineering
Publish | Delete | Spam
mej313
on 2/19/16
(WHAT r u on about?
-RO)


follow the buzzards rachael follow the buzzards follow the buzzards run! on MIT Librarians Just Threatened To Call MIT Police For A Tresspass If I Stay Longer Than Two Hours
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/18/16

And you know what else is arrogant? When they wear those "Keep Calm" shirts. Duh, what the hell else am I supposed to do? Go crazy? on Domestic Terrorism False Tip Is Quite A Diversion From My Activism
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/18/16
(Another keyboard typo identifier. Is this sh*t on purpose? No one playing covert warfare is THIS stupid.
-RO)


I really think you nailed it: smoke out operation. It's coordinated with the cops and average citizen perps alike. That's what it seems like to me. Seems obvious. Where would that warrant be that is supposedly active? Tell him to show you the warrant. But be aware they can do a warrant for real. It wouldn't be fair or legal, but as long as there are multiple co-conspirators, they can fabricate anything and still have it legally binding. That's why as a TI you have to be careful. They are liars abusing the legal justice system and govt. They are just scaring you out of Harvard, and that tells me your activism is effective. Someone must be scared, else they wouldn't have pulled this stunt. This also tells me that you're making progress. Keep building on this. on Domestic Terrorism False Tip Is Quite A Diversion From My Activism
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/18/16
(I never said he claimed there was a current warrant. Typical tactic of mixing up a TI story on purpose to confuse things and make TIs feel helpless and invalidated. Old news. Been avoiding it for years.
-RO)


FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS - RUN! | ___________ -+- ___________ {___ . } | { . ___} {___ .:' } __.--. { `:. ___} {___ :: { (.-\~ \ } :: ___} {___ ':. \_`__} \___/ .:` ___} {___':. ,' :: `. .:`___} {___ '' `` ___} {___ ___} {___ ___} /`.::.'\ {_/ \_} {_/ \_} {____} on Microaggressions, Safe Spaces and Triggers Are All NWO Social Engineering
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/17/16

Rachel I'm a targeted individual myself and your videos and blogs has really helped me understand what I'm going through in my life I admire your sstrenght god bless you on Just Had V2K Threat (Rare)
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/17/16

Just a suggestion, and not casting judgement on your adverse travails, to which I sympathize as a TI. If you want to get out of the city, have you thought about working on a farm that has accomodations (but would be reasonably remote though). Right now, and speaking from my own forced work circumstances, vineyards are busy pruning vines, and have work until September to October. Yes, I know, there are health care ties to MA and other connections to sever. Send me an email to ---------@yahoo.ca if you want. Please don't publish. Thanks. on Just Had V2K Threat (Rare)
Publish | Delete | Spam
AJH
on 2/17/16
(So Ive suspected you as a perp for years anyway. Its a comment you made one day back in 2009 or so. Glad to see you revealing yourself to the light.
Get yer messed up keyboard fixed...or is that on purpose?
-RO)


Way good just find that today Eugene control all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfWMdV2x5g&index=2&list=PLZ88ybwQnBBv6cpSC-lu8U75mZCOiX9_2 :) bye
on Just Had V2K Threat (Rare)
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/16/16
(I didnt even bother with that vid I never watch anything posted in comments without an explaination. Bye.
-RO)


nope. that didn't happen. you are a liar. you need to leave while you can. every minute you waste on this blog is time you should have spent getting out of town while you had the chance. it's the end of the world as you know it. and i feel fine. on Just Had V2K Threat (Rare)
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/16/16
(Wtf kind of comment is that? Im a liar? No. Theres something wrong with the water supply at the Lutheran Church where they have the HSHS. And a fed or state enviro health dept needs to take samples and fix it pronto. Its either messed up old pipes or on purpose. Its not the good old days of MK Ultra where you can just do as you please anymore like dose people or at least just be negligent.
-RO.)


Gesturing (in my case is was nose touching) was one of the first things I noticed when the gang stalking became overt. It was very intense then. It has subsided quite a lot over the time but it's still done: besides nose-touching, there is some hair patting and back-scratching (while riding a bike for example, so one has to notice it). on SCARFACE And Other OLDER MOVIES Seem To Contain Gesturing Common To TIs Psych Warfare Campaign
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/16/16

follow the buzzards run!
on MIT Librarians Just Threatened To Call MIT Police For A Tresspass If I Stay Longer Than Two Hours
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/16/16
(Its Cambridge not a desert. Wtf are you talking about? -RO)

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick TOCK TIck TOck TICK tock tick to tick tock tic ck tick tock tick tock on I Have A Moment Of Clarity So This Post Matters-Whats Going On In Boston Area
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/14/16
(Is this a bomb threat...or were you being a douche trying to tell me that I was running out of time before I was taken down. Why should I listen to a wise ass with foreknowledge they shouldnt have?
Go to hell. -RO)


the mit police politely disagree with this assertion
on While Doing Gesturing A Harvard Cop Tells Me To Watch What I Say In Connection To The Domestic Terrorism Incident
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 2/13/16
(Is that official? -RO)

Hi Rachel, Please contact me if you have a chance. Your initial video was the first video I ever saw on this confusing experience. I don't think you realize your influence, how brave you were and how many people you have helped. Please censor this comment and do not publish my name or comment. I can be contacted at ----------@hotmail.com. I am a filmmaker, with experience in both narrative and documentary. I would like the opportunity to talk or meet with you at your convenience. I hope you are still well. Best regards, PM
on Harassment At DunkinDonuts Brighton
Publish | Delete | Spam"
(So why do you have the same keyboard typo as other anonymous comments as well as long time Target AJH from Canada?
-RO)






Whats sad is that real Targets are no longer commenting. I must have lost readers due to some events that occurred during the twisting winding path Im on trying to get this project done.

Awwww. I fell off my horse. The hero or noble victim has fallen from grace.

Does anyone realize how many compromises it takes to get a project like this done? To get lawyers who ARENT working for the other side?

I provide insights into counter measures and coping. I deliver intel from the front lines. I get that done and take care of my affairs anyway I can within reasonable limits.
Im terribly sorry if some powers that be or portion of the public dont like mw since I have grown up and abandoned sentimentality for real fighting or that I wont be HANDLED BY PEOPLE they put in my path anymore who always turn out to be fucked up people.

Too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Rachael,

    I wrote, as you know, the response under MEJ313. From what you posted, the message I wrote had been hacked into---HACKED and changed. My internet is continuously hacked. I hope you receive this, but I did NOT WRITE part of that message you posted--the part that said there would be the "inevitable" laughing at the message posted is a hacker RE-WRITE. I cannot apologize for what I have not written, but I hope you will realize that I am authentic and that was a disinfo re-edit and an attack on both me and you.

    I hope you will receive this and accept what I have written now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear R,

    I copied the part that the hackers edited into what I had written, which you posted as my response. The hackers (not I) wrote this part, "thereby inputting this subliminal context which the target must then associate with the sure-to-arrive laughing stock skit that will shortly accompany this post thread...". Some of the post is authentically what I had written, but that above is not.

    The hackers have learned to imitate my writing style and paste and copy their own smear campaign re-edit into what I write. It makes any internet communication dubious at best and always unstable.

    What I read this morning has changed from what I read on your post just now. The hacking is endless. As I wrote, my Facebook template has been altered with no way of correcting the re-arrangement of my own personal page. For example, just to let you know that I am not another "anonymous" BS reader, my name is Madeline Eve Josefsberg, and if you try to do a search on Facebook, you will see that the name "Veronica Felix" has been input as my name. I have included my own initials below the name, and I think my Facebook URL still has my name embedded into the code.

    The hacking is endless and pervasive. I also just tried to post a comment on a YouTube site and was unable to do so. Whatever you got out of my response, it was an attempt to encourage you and discourage fake responders. The hackers made it turn around so you assume I am the fake responder. Very clever for evil monkeys as they are.

    --MEJ

    ReplyDelete