TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Aggressive GS Harassment In BEA'S WASH N DRY laundromat West Side Manchester NH

Alert about a laundromat named BEA'S 478 S Main St, Manchester, NH 03102.
Very aggressive harassment by female staff. One of the customers stole $10 dollars from me and the reason I must have left it out for a moment was becuz an employee named Barb got me very anxiety ridden after I arrived.

A rather unpleasant woman who is attention seeking, aggressive annoying and also does a form of space invasion as stalking.

Nasty really. The other employee named Bea (the owner is supposedly a male who kept the old name) seems nice but she also engages in harassment. If theres others around like some customers that came in later who are also in on the campaign she will become more openly viscous.
Otherwise shes polite to the Target while performing gesturing.

Every single customer thats come in has performed harassment this is unusual as in an average scenerio its a percentage of customers even if all employees are perps.

Barb's intrusiveness and attempted questioning had gotten me off balance and along with customers basically causing more diversion thats why I lost my money.

What is unique about this situation is that I actually blanked out for seconds where I think I left the bill somewhere then went into rhe bathroom where after coming out I realized I had misplaced it and then it was nowhere to be found. What could have made me blank out?

This situation Ive found myself in since 2003...actually 1996-has gotten much more strange over the past few years. The country is just degeneratong quickly and cities seem increasingly oppressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment