RIP Gregg Allman

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Leaked Documents Prove Spy Agencies Targeted Online Gaming

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/09/nsa-spies-online-games-world-warcraft-second-life

I have posted about many perps who claim they are connected to DARPA contractors and also addicted to online gaming (plus most of them have some sort of sex offense on their criminals records).

So what better of a population to recruit from? "Target rich"? Seriously? Like the homeless population right?

I've also posted about the strange effects I get from certain tech inside people's homes I've stayed in. Xbox always produced a feeling of intense disturbing electromagnetic pollution but also the distinct impression of being monitored or 'spied on'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Microsoft is one of the megaliths being protected by agencies such as the FBI.

http://www.thewestsidestory.net/2014/03/20/ex-microsoft-employee-arrested-leaking-windows-source-code/

And meanwhile, Microsoft is a company that could only get where it has today by using illegal strongarm tactics. But the FBI could do nothing while MS was engaging in black ops and other illegal biz.

And another big, dangerous, monopolistic predator is said to have ties to the Power Structure.

http://www.thewestsidestory.net/2014/03/19/ibm-part-nsa-neither-backdoor-access/