Advisory On Free Speech Rally In Boston This Weekend

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kept From The Things We Love-Like Being Detained In A Camp

Remind me to stay out of posting about politics becuz I don't know enough and never had a chance to learn so it most likely gives people more opportunity to make fun of how supposedly stupid I am. Of course anyone who focuses on that at all is a total assh*le who's trying to continue to cover up for whats really going on as well as probably their own guilty asses. The subjects I am ignorant about-even the gs campaign coming at me years ago, how is anyone without training or without being a true career criminal supposed to know such a system exists?? The things I was good at I havent had a chance to do in years since this started.:-D Its part of the process and continued exleriemntation-to keep TIs from their rightful place in life or from their talents by birthright. When u reveal information after being tortured so long, THATS when you will be allowed to get your real life back. brainwashing becuz finally confessing or submitting to authority is a important step in the brainwashing process. Of course this is nothing more than cult

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And of course, the mocking/laughing coming from some windows or someone standing out of my sight, a faceless entity who is doing psy-op work. It's an extrapolation of the theme the system is working on, that I am being made a full of, and two, that they have "won". "WE" have "won", and "you are a fool that WE don't like". The system has really taken over the entire society. It's illegal 100%, yet has the entire society in its grasp, it seems.

Yeah, they won.