MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fusion Centers Revealed

http://publicintelligence.net/fusion-center-locations-revealed/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/01/29/are-pedophiles-running-blair-s-war-machine/

"A child-sex scandal that threatened to destroy Tony Blair’s government last week has been mysteriously squashed and wiped off the front pages of British newspapers."

Anonymous said...

They stick up for each other as though they were defending each others' ignorance. Seems the average person is too weak to accept the truth. Hence, they defend what is wrong instead and defend others who are wrong. It's because they don't want the hideous reality rearing its ugly head. They simply can't handle it, and of course, they DO need their vices satisfied.