MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Monday, November 26, 2012

A Soros Made NWO

http://tgrule.com/2012/11/26/a-soros-made-new-world-order-takes-shape-at-the-un/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the tech toys they have to play with. One time I had a dream, and I'm still not certain if it was more technomancing, or a genuine supernatural experience. It felt like a dream interrogation. It was one of those deals where I felt pinned down and helpless, and the ghost of a certain famous person in history was channeling me these notions that he was unhappy with certain aspects of what I was doing. LOL, can you believe that? Thanks to your blog, I know that they like to play these games via tech influence. If it was very dream-interrogation in "feel", then it had to have been tech influence.

And it follows that it's reasonable they can do this with long-deceased famous people as well as ones still living. Like, the ghost of said person is channeling things to you. Could be real too, though. Is it believable that a historical person long deceased could really contact you in the present? It's suspect, because the emotions emanating from the spirit of supposed dead person were very scathing and negative.

And I can see how the observers, the ones with the ability and access to observe, were getting a huge entertainment thrill out of this. And that's one thing you've confirmed, too: they like to do things like this to targets for entertainment.