TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Did We Make A Mistake Tonight In Electing Obama?

Obama won.

I only wanted him in becuz I can't trust Romney due to his affiliation with Bush and his part in my being targeted firstly when he was governor of MA and secondly his family member Laura was involved in the campaign directly.

However, there is footage of Obama speaking about the New World Order. There are photos of him flashing the sign of the horns, the Satanic hand sign. His wife did a Vogue mag cover where she displayed this gesture ever so slightly, which was appropriate I suppose being Vogue, as slights of hand displaying that gesture were 'in' at that time.

I have to say concerning Romney, I have never once seen any such symbols, signs or associations with Satanic content connected to him or his wife.  The LDS Church clearly has its issues and there are many Survivors who come from this background yet people tend to at least listen to the idea that there might be a problem. The people hiding behind Obama are undetectable to the American public it seems.

When watching the news after the victory was announced they just had to go to some bar in Harlem NY. There a sinister yet very good looking African American woman behind the reporter gave a thumbs up. Then she gave a double thumbs up. Then she took both thumbs and made the sign of the horns with them and kept making it obvious she was doing so repeatedly.

The screen switches to Washington DC. A young dark haired white male is seen clearly displaying the Satanic hand gesture high in the air. He's at the center of the shot. Its very quick as when the scene comes into view of the average tv viewer, they only notice he has switched his hands to four fingers and is mouthing "Four more years", just as the woman in the bar did.

I wonder if we have not just made a very grave mistake.

Obama is not what people think he is, nor are his supporters. I dont see any improvements for my situation with this president.

I wonder if Romney would hsve been better or worse.





No comments:

Post a Comment