MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats Going On Around NYC PD Commisioner Kelly, The CIA and His Son Being Accused Of Rape?

There is an investigation into the NYPD having a far too cozy relationship with the CIA after 9-11.



Note that counter terrorism included spying, eavesdropping etc. ALL THE THNGS TARGETS LIKE ME EXPERIENCED FOR YEARS AND ESPECIALLY IN PLACES LIKE NYC AND BOSTON.

The police commissioner is Kelly. A former Marine who seems to have gotten promoted alot through out his career also chummy with Clinton. He was commissioner from 2002-present. That is the longest anyone has held this office or post, just look at the history of NYPD commissioners on Wiki. Thats a he'll of a long time.
Now reading about Raymond Kelly on Wiki we see under the heading "As 41st NYC Police Commissioner Under Bloomberg (2002-present)" the same content written about that is being written about as the subject of investigations as I mentioned above.

Another headline that I noticed today is that HIS SON IS BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE CHARGES.


Is this a diversionary tactic? Like to confuse the issues by mixing up scandal with his name since he was a key player in counter terror? Or to use him like they do everytime they get exposed as a scapegoat while the shadow players and investors and private sector etc always get away?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly supports x ray pat downs, dumb loitering laws, an orwellian camera system throughout the city, and who knows what else. I wouldnt doubt if he and his buddy Bloombag control the gangstalking in the NYC area, I would not doubt it at all.