MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth.....

http://metalisrael.com/2008/09/676/the-search-for-the-next-great-metal-band-begins/


http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MxO03LQxiMMJ:www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/Interviews/SENTINEL-BEAST--7103.html+brian+slagel+isreal&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was an article that a 15 year old girl walked in front of a bus to kill herself a couple of weeks ago in staten island NY. There was media coverage on how anonymous people on the internet were posting mean things after this incident. The response was to stop websites that promote being anonymous. So that would be one of the solutions, but I am sure that alot of information valuable to targets would also be eliminated in this process of regulating the internet. If you research this I would like to know if you think this was g.s or just a group of friends that didnt like this girl resulting in them tormenting the her. My opinion, when girls fight they do get nasty, but it doesnt always point to organized stalking. In my opinion this is dangerous because angry targets venting could then be pointed at for being the 'bully' using the target as the scapegoat. Do you agree?