TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Gang Stalking In Austin TX

It seems as if the gang stalkers have the ability to monitor breathing of a Target.

The harassment matches up with the Target having breathing that would register as relaxed and calm. Certain brain waves active. Harassing the TI into a state of fear and anxiety changes that mental state as well as pulls the Target into being grounded which in this case means no relaxation and the mind stops wandering and no more imagination.

College cops trying to fuck with me at bus stop on Lamar. Got out of place I shower very peaceful.

Guy in big truck parked on sidewalk right next to me seemingly for no other reason but to fuck with me.

Then he left. Had absolutely no legit reason to be there.
Had a red bandana wrapped around passenger seat head rest.

Weird guy fucked with my space at bus stop on Lamar. Kept going behind me and looking at my smartphone screen then acting like I was suspect and crazy becuz I had back pack ('homeless').

Sleepy. Closed my eyes at bus stop waiting. College cops rolled by and opportunistically tried to assess if I could be fucked with. I opened my eyes and they quickly assessed that they should go try to mess with someone else.

Guy at bus stop went into the gas station where the foreign owner was nasty to me last week.

He had that permanent stupid smirk on his face and the arrogant intense love of victimizing a female. He hid behind clear framed glasses and a black Texas Longhorns hat. He was trying too hard to fit in. See the sick fucks have to blend in unassumingly so that only TIs can become controlled and harassed by the smirk and other features and behaviors we KNOW are a victimizing perv.

After i got annoyed with the college small time cops, i commented that its messed up to be opportunistic as police just then real city cops.drove by in the other direction.

It all seemed to be based on my being in the shower too long and the shift changing (gang stalkers were entering building just as I was also so I cant trust who was on staff earlier. )

The environment seemed clear at the end of my shower and getting dressed. I left and walked outside and it was beautiful out, full moon, big sky.

I was alone and happy with my thoughts and breathing calmly.

There's a military base here. If i get close to the area i get harassment so nasty and the network extends to the bus and my home area (overt perps in vehicles) that Ive been conditioned not to go up there. It's around 40th.

Austin seems to want to keep homeless people in very specific areas and the psychomanagement is in micro areas.

Two asshole soldiers sitting in a restaurant when i first ventured up there knew who i.was. One of them just gave the most annoyed Satanic look.

If u dont want to deal with people fighting for their freedom and in self defense why do u start shit with people to begin with?

What the royal FUCK were u expecting to happen? Not everyone is going to suicide at your god damned convenience. Arrogant male pricks.

One normal soldier you could tell was in awe of the load I was hiking with. The other two douches were just sooooo inconvenienced by my existing.

The military industrial complex is completely out of control. Everything is basically run like MK Ultra was now.

Military, intelligence, private sector, academia. Exploiting and controlling people for a special interest agenda.

That JJ Pickles lab area gave me the worst creeps when I had to catch a bus near it when I first arrived. It's so evil that I was being prevented from even walking over near the wooded area near the bus to wait for it. Only REALLY messed up places have vibes so bad Im held back from entering the area.

Their research is listed as 'sensitive' (i bet). Of course its electromagnetic and nanotech stuff.

Getting harassed heavily everyday but it's just enough to keep me compartmentalized. Like traumatized enough so i cant get alot done or really face up to what's truly going on with being targeted and can't handle important tasks pertaining to legal aspects of my being targeted or my book.

Its hard to stay focused and remember things in Austin. The place promotes alot of leisurely pursuits and overeating.

Its amazing how forgetful I am here.
Im sure the daily harassment helps to keep me distracted.
I also believe the harassment is to ensure I cant establish myself in the community among the housed people (not homeless). It keeps me disconnected and if it gets me anxiety ridden enough, which becomes biochemical and beyond my control I will start self talking out of sheer nerves. They know this and induce my self talking in public as much as possible nowadays especially it seems. Discreditation has been especially important to the system for the last year or two.

Theyve been causing my theraputic self talk which i only used to perform inside to become a nervous habit out of control in public since 2004 or so.

In the past two years the campaign has become about isolating and alienating me completely and to finally discredit me totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment