TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

An Official Visit To Harvard And Police Fanfare Remind Me Of My Purpose

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2014/10/alot-of-lame-perps-around-harvard-today.html

Then as i rested w my companion a very noisy parade of cops came through Harvard. The street was cleared. An older white cop roughly grabbed a young woman to get her out of the street, the crowd disapproved, a train hopping Traveler was the only one to call him on it as he walked past, the black scrawny motorcycle cop directing traffic who had been dramatically scteaming at people to get out of the street stated that she could have been hit by a motorcycle and had to add an unprofessional statement of "mind your own business", which is just about what i wud expect from him actually. A bit new to a position of power are we? hmph.

The Traveler had long since disappeared into the crowd to tend to whatever business he had, basically ignoring the mainstresm and trying to survive like the rest of us.
The old cop is just OLD school anyway which is less annoying than that other bs where police conduct or public servants are none of the public's business.
Besides, even if hes an old school Irish pain hes ours and we are familiar with him on a daily basis. Who is this guy that rides the highway on his bike all day anyway?

After a bunch of sort of funny riding cops on motorcycles, SWAT/bomb suvs and a helicopter for added effect a black Cadillac rode past with what looked like an official seal on the side. Maybe presidential couldnt tell.
Then an ambulance, then another few cops then the second official seal Cadi.

Why this is done to shock the public i can only guess it may be a security measure so would be assasins cant take advantage.of old, small streets but it might just be more psych warfare from the powers and their militarized police state.

I was afraid there for a minute that marshall law was in use finally and either TIs and the homeless were f*cked or they would worry about us last and least becuz of our almost gypsy-like status.

I wonder if tech was used to cause confusion or subdue the public.

Right after it was over people wandered back into the street as if waking from a short dream or in the Matrix movie when everyone is frozen in time, in place except for those causing the stop of time.

I got this lasting impression almost like a lingering message or signature from the Cadillacs- to not forget my project. Thats what I was supposed to be doing, have been doing all this time.

The perps have been making me forget slowly. They r very successful in the past year.

I remember now..that what i was doing was, is importwnt and must be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment