TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Safe people

http://www.amazon.com/Safe-People-Relationships-Avoid-Those/dp/0310210844

No i haven't read this book.

And I do not approve of any one or thing at this point that blames the victim who may have many reasons for poor choices. I dont endorse the religoius slant either. That said:

But it is interesting that the description of unsafe people or truly abusive people is -

"But this is definitely not a book for those who are dealing with REALLY unsafe people- abusers (physical, emotional, verbal, etc.), liars, control freaks, manipulators, treacherous or destructive people, etc."

Perps- you have got to remember that you are dealing with some of the sickest most devious people out there who operate in a network. They hide who they really are from everyone around them while they are 'in on' watching you die. I know this for a fact, I am surrounded by nothing but the gangstalking network, like a prisoner. The unsafe people who are tolerable that I deal with are still dangerous. There is no way out of this when you have had your support system taken away thru betrayal at the beginning of the ordeal. This is how the gangstalkers abduct someone and then hold them prisoner in the network. Every stranger you meet you have to wonder if it is someone involved in the network or an innocent.

Remember that you are dealing with really unsafe people every day for years and YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE SITUATION like you would a singular abusive stalker/murderer type person normally.

Remember that the perps alot of them think you are trash or garbage and they secrtely feel justified in what they have done.
Alot of us are not only dealing with the gang stalking ops like surveillance and harassment but other horrible things that are covert ops as well like gassings, druggings, and poisonings.
And there is whatever this awful willpower altering system they have....it is like mind control but its very immediate and obvious to me becuz it differs so much from programming where the commands come from the internal world.

AND some of us have to deal with our internal programming as well.

I appreciate the line about the stress from dealing constantly with an unsafe person.

I cannot beleive there are those people out there that will not accept what is happening to us targets as reality.
How selfish is this culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment