TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Alice sweet alice

I saw this film again recently when i rented a cheap place for the night, i needed sleep.
It just screams satanistic, but that doesnt bother me really, its just amusing how certain groups prefer certain kinds of expression and its so consistent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice,_Sweet_Alice

Anyway, what was disturbing is how many elements of gang stalking are in it.
There is one scene where someone takes a photo unsuspectingly of someone and it is viewed from the victims perspective. It looks jsut like whatever the perps do to you when they intimidate with taking pictures out of nowhere.
( I fucking hate this the most and i have had multiple instances of it happening nationally. They have stopped doing it becuz i go right after them. I guess photos are valuable..i have heard the perps sell them to your tormentors so they can see how badly you are doing. They can all go f*ck off royally. )

There is some scenes where emotions of despair are acted out in typical perp dark circus Jerry Springer fashion, quite comically actually. But it is disturbing.

And obvious , chilling (for tbmc survivors especially) scenes of a family of women with all the -isms of mind control. How everybody is in denial etc.
I love the fat guy with the Anton Lavey look who's thier neighbor.

The only great thing about this movie is how selfish this little girl is to survive everyone after her all the time.
Its a pleasure to see human's selfishness honestly portrayed instead of whitewashed.
Unfortunatley you can see how many perps simply behave this way and think no one sees..
we see. Targets see.

Whats disgusting is not human greed and selfishness, its the denial of it and the covering up of it.
Most diplorable is the sheepish acceptance or these system of assholes as your fuckin overlords.

Stop giving me stupid looks in the street of pity and do something about your corrupt world.
How can people live like this? And the polite denial makes me seriously ill.
I am very lucky.. i have squat. I can afford to denounce things. I guess when people have 'stuff' they become afraid to risk it by saying no to an abusive authority figure.

Any way, this movie was amusing but helpful, it shows that no, we are not crazy, there is a culture of mind games and cruelty that existed even before any of us got targeted.

What really pisses me off is that i feel becuz of my programming there are portions of me that are mega bomb more evil than the perps i encounter....if only i could get my hands on them or get them alone. I do not respect people like them who believe they are powerful yet they have to attack a person consistently in sneaky ways, with superior knowledge and outnumber the person.
I will never respect the gang stalkers. They are cowards.

Watch this movie and laugh at how funny thier circus is....inside thier own heads especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment