TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

2026 UPDATE ON VIDEOS:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS OF 2026 I HAVE TAKEN DOWN ALL VIDEOS THAT SHOW MY FACE. THIS IS DUE TO ADVANCING TECHNOLOGIES IN OUR WORLD BUT IT IS ALSO DUE TO MY GROWING RESPONSIBILITY TO AGING RELATIVES AND MY DESIRE TO PRODUCE MEANINGFUL WORK THAT WILL SECURE MY FUTURE FOR THEM AND MYSELF. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS BLOG WAS STARTED IN A DIFFERENT ERA WHERE BEING A CONSPIRACY THEORIST WAS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. For many years there were a few attempts to discredit the targeted individual community, such as infrequent, lone articles published by unsavory newspapers. However this was always met with resistance as well as a continued desire from many powerful factions such as academia to keep our community in a gray area. This is most likely due to the fact that back in those days academia had not been infiltrated or influenced by things like students being indoctrinated and then being used as armies against adults and institutions as well as other sordid things like the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. Educated and powerful people knew damn well that this situation is completely feasible. That level of society understood that we are victims of torture especially being aware of the exact nature of abuse of power opposed to the general public's vague impressions that they barely sense that they're being oppressed by in their daily lives anyway. Especially if it's connected to human experimentation or the theory that MK ultra is being continued under private contractors all these years academia and the powerful of all people would understand the levity of the situation. PEOPLE COULD NOT BE CANCELED AND DISSIDENT VOICES COULD NOT BE SILENCED SO EASILY. SOMEONE EXPRESSING A VERY ALTERNATIVE OPINION WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY BE A POTENTIAL THREAT OR A DANGER TO OTHERS DUE TO CONTENT. SINCE THIS BLOG WAS STARTED, CONSPIRACY THEORY CULTURE HAS BEEN VILLANIZED AND WORSE CO-OPTED (EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS THAT THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT POLITICAL PARTIES BELIEVE NOTHING BUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THERE'S NO COMMON SENSE OR REAL POLITICS GOING ON). THERE'S SO MUCH CONSPIRACY THEORY GOING ON WITHIN POLITICS THE PROBLEM IS IS THAT ANYBODY THAT'S A REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIST THAT'S LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS OR THE TRUTH IS NOW BEING LABELED A PROBLEM BECAUSE SOMEHOW CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE ONLY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY FIT IN WITH...POLITICAL POLARIZATION?
 IT'S JUST A DANGEROUS TIME. I WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE WORK ON THIS BLOG UNTIL I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO OR UNTIL MY BOOK IS WRITTEN.  SINCE I WAS FRAMED IN 2016 IT TOTALLY OBLITERATED MY AUDIENCE BASE. I HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THIS THING BACK. MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS BEEN INTERFERING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND THAT IS ENDING NOW.. HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THIS BLOG WHAT I ORIGINALLY INTENDED IT TO BE AS WELL AS I CAN FINALLY COMPLETE WHAT I STARTED DECADES AGO AS A WOMAN IN MY THIRTIES. NOW IN MY '50S I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS AND MOVE ON. 
 
DISCLAIMER: 
Please be advised that this written work is theory. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs, this blog can only be considered theory. In future if legal recourse is made available then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled criminal action.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my competence based on this produced work even those allegedly working for me or on any legal cases on my behalf will be sued or charged with activist/dissident intimidation and/or whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by myself, family and support system. 

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, August 14, 2026

update on vioent incident today

 In my last post I repeated what a witness had told me that it was a man came in stabbed an employee and then stabbed himself. 

I was simply repeating what this woman told me who were standing outside. 

The news stories are claiming that it was a domestic incident between two people who knew each oother a man and a woman. 

This is a very different story than the one that I hheard but that's why we have investigations and investigators. 

That still doesn't change the strange conditions in the environment I experienced right before the violent action occurred. And it doesn't explain the presence of the strange man in Grey and then the extremely strange Man in Black with sunglasses I have video of. 

I'm still going to take it seriously. 

there is a city councilor who is now saying that the National Guard should back up the police dept. 

I've been out here on my own since May. What I have seen is that the police stand down even if there is police they just don't take action they're told to be overly tolerant is the problem. And if you don't like the fact there's not enough policemen then maybe you the public should have thought about this before you did something stupid where you would manipulated into defunding the police as well as making it so people go up and punch cops out of nowhere so that nobody wants to become a cop because they have a bad name. 

And now you're complaining that you want the national guard to come back up the police?

I have a 6th grade education in math and I'm at 11th grade dropout and I could have told you already and I think I've mentioned it in my blog post before that defining the police is manipulative and it's only going to lead to something like this..

There's other ways to fix the situations that we're occurring that cause these things to happen. I just haven't had time to do blog posts on it. 

Don't you see what's happening the national guard? 

What you need to do is make it so that the police are not overly tolerant and that people enforce the laws that's what I've seen out of the street we have seen it for months as a couple and I've seen it staying in shelters unfortunately because there's no DV beds for women. And people are just not making these people do what they're supposed to do or people are not putting down their foot and enforcing the laws and it seems like the laws are lax now anyway. 

Another thing is once again they're taking advantage of the fact that you're not thinking straight about the situation the way it's being marketed in the papers and the way it's being framed. It's perception management straight out.

How are the national guard supposed to prevent a couple from having a domestic dispute in North station behind a dunkin' donuts hhallway? 

And how are the police supposed to prevent someone from getting into an altercation with someone on an escalator that would be the MBTA police not the Boston ppolice. 

The problem is is that over tolerance enabling drug addicts and calling "harm reduction"  when really you're just allowing drug dealers and cartels to make money off of these poor sick people and then all the first responders get to have multiple calls a day from these people who they give them narcan and they do it all over again and they're suffering I've seen it firsthand. 

There's a guy down at Mass Ave in Albany that has a seizure every single morning he must be taking some bad shit now if this was the old days the old cops and their buddies if you know what I mean would have found out who this asshole was and taking them out of circulation from dealing drugs to anybody. What the hell is this guy taking that every single morning he's hitting the telephone the face and rolling around on the ground down at Mass Ave near the hospital? Every single morning police have to deal with them the police from the health department and The bu police and then an ambulance and a fire truck have to be ccalled. 

How much is that costing the taxpayers?  

The problem is much bigger than just adding more police the police that we have are standing down and I've also seen it in Cambridge and every other place you can imagine and this has been for years now. 

You report something to them you stop them in their car like in the old days they would respond and take it seriously I've had cops just look at me like yeah whatever. You're being told to stand down so that we can have something crazy like this happen which is akin to martial law or something. 

So don't fall for this 

And there's also that thing that I mentioned about when I was right in front of the building when that stabbing happened yesterday I've told you that the environment was not normal and the conditions were strange. 

Something is definitely going on to cause things to happen is the conspiracy theory. Have any taken of enough of your liberties away since 9/11 and then the Boston bombing hoax or whatever the hell it was false flag or whatever? 

I don't trust the Boston herald as far as I can throw it. You should use it to line your bird cage people been saying that for like 10 years. 

I do not want a stupid email sense of them either I should be able to say what I want oh by the way I'm getting a media lawyer so I can say whatever the hell I want on here and start dumping massive loads of information here without being framed or without getting taken away or without being fucked with or sued..

So even if you don't believe conspiracy theories look at what I'm telling you about how the police are standing down and that you cause this with your ridiculous left-wing woke policies. 

Do you know that in the old days in Boston you had to have family members that were policemen if you were even allowed into the academy I think that was a really good system.. it may promote nepotism and corruption don't understand is that you seem to live in a bubble especially here in the Northeast. Some kids today do not understand even what real adversity and corruption iis. 

They would break in half and probably have a mental breakdown if they realized what we knew as an Open secret when we were growing up. 

The way the world works is there's always going to be some bad guy you want the bad guy who's going to protect you and make it so you can live safely and pretend that there are no bad guys. 

And when you have an elite system like in this area with very little land to share they're going to have to have somebody give something up at some point to the elite can continue to dominate no matter how hard they try to market will policies and helping people and all this other stuff we do have a lot of good programs I'm not saying that this is not going to be Texas or California where I've seen that there's a little more of an equal footing and everyone has a job and everyone has a chance.. just that's just the way this place is going to work because of the way that it's physically laid out and the things that are here like powerful institutions. 

If you really want to help people who are suffering from nneglect and over tolerance causing an ebling and to stop crying downtown why don't you just retrain everybody and make it so that they enforce the law well somehow still being progressive if you like and hire more police or higher I don't know what to tell you I'm not in law enforcement and don't do criminal sciences. But if you're not letting the police you already have do their job what good is it going to do to have the national guard come in I think that's a bunch of bullshit and I think we can all see that it's a scam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment