Can someone please get that fat black bitch off my ass and off my d*CK in the supermarket? Where are these people coming from? Geez.. have some fuckong finesse and decorum when you fuck with people. I see more class and better carriage down at Mass Ave with homeless and drug addicts. Probably because they aren't playing 'g uard the big house for the man'.
Before people like this get overzealous let me remind people who's family owned and still owns lots of property here. Bring back the old mayor please at least I knew who I was dealing with.
Great now gentrification is going yoeas to a horrible have/have not system complete with gate keepers. I don't need to be minded. If you want I can get nasty about certain issues and send you home crying but then I would probably be barred.
Do we have to start underground organizations again in order to protect ourselves? I thought we could all move beyond this and evolve even with dark sky disrupting tall buildings going up etc..
This morning crew hasn't dealt with me before but obviously they know 'of' me. Well children, things are different in real life than you imagine.
You can imagine me going to corporate like I always do complaining about overt discrimination and I can get nastier .
Back off bitch..go eat something... again
No comments:
Post a Comment