There seems to be a bait and wait going on where in areas that are very corrupt like the BU hospital area, Barbara McGuiness and the homeless shelters are there aggressive harassment especially from people in authority. The desired result seems to be to get me to lose it and become discredited or worse.
This is being countered with written complaints that are able to be verified with camera footage or witnesses. As well as speaking with supervisors
I'm also sick and tired of grown men acting as if they open a door or come upon me by surprise they are scared of me. You are grown healthy young men give it a break .
I had a physical reaction to stress this morning and had to be seen by a nurse. As i was trying to get up to a walk in after turning around after leaving the bad area due to the reaction being possibly something serious, security in the facility once again has attitude with me. After I was seen and I calmed down I spoke with a supervisor and got the same attitude but at least I had it known that it's a stress reaction from a dv situation not mental illness which is rampant in the area.
Firstly whatwfer the reason is that I am interacted with in a disrespectful and aggressive manner whatever people think their legit motive is-its inappropriate for people in authority to abuse their positions of power.
Irs also unfortunate that people who are most vulnerable have to deal with people being employed that are simpy unable to get a job in a civilized environment that requires more decorum on a daily basis.
This began to happen many years ago after the shelter near the hospital had its first renovation and became all female. They had formerly homeless people working there that were very nasty and should not have been there, just a few bad apples but still. In years prior the employees though understaffed were caring and very familiar with each person who came in.
Let me be clear that a lot of people who are employed in this area are not only dealing with impossible odds and bad conditions they also have caring spirits and give their all every day.
However this assumption that the area is strictly for drug addicts and they are to be favored and catered to is wrong. There needs to be much more sensitivity training towards domestic violence and people experiencing homelessness that have long term sobriety in whatever their homeless situation is.
We must remember the Stanford Prison experiment where it showed that people dressing in uniform and people playing certain roles takes on a life of it's own and can result in gross abuse of power due to the group dynamics changing in an institutional setting with identities being re established.
Lastly in working with my theories I have to say that if indeed I have enemies or people who are misguided and decide I need street justice for whatever the slight is let me remind you that I am in a documented DV situation and I am in my 2nd year of menopause without being able to take hormone therapy
No judge in the world or psychiatrist is going to make a judgment on a person in those conditions even if you would like them to be corrupt enough to do so and make it look like something else .
Im not alone and it's not 2016. Anyone trying anything like that is skating on thin ice. I have nothing to fear. Theree more oversight nowadays ans more cameras
Hope this post leads to some changes. In the future I will make sure these issues are fixed through activism.
TUE 08/04/26
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment