TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Induced Aggression Past Few Days

Heavy GS last few days. Last night became aggressive. This aggression STOPPED DEAD AND DROPPED OFF AT 12:30 am exactly. I felt myself return to a normal calm state.

Got harassed basically mobbed at Walmart near Lemon Grove. 3412 College Ave.

We did not realize the neighborhood was sketchy.

Security stalked around and there was one really stupid overt perp who did repeated wallet tapping tactic and then kept looking at me to see if I paid attention.

I ignored the perps and security but this female loudmouth shopping with her whole female clan and kids decided to verbally draw attention to my limp (my left leg goes out on me now for some reason, something in the hip socket) and since I dont take bs at this age from younger people...well they got me.

Yet the aggressiom was something in the area. Something man made. My companion also felt that.

Whats of note is that I stayed in that state until 12:30 am.

i also feel similar today.

The harassment activity has certainly increased or something's making me more aggressive.

I am wondering if this jas any thing to do with it being close to Supwrbowl Sunday. Imagine how much more compliance u cud get wirh that social event as well as consumerism for the event and patronage at businsees connected to the event?

No comments:

Post a Comment