TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Harassment Of Government Benefit Recipients

The cover story is probably that they are trying to stop fraud or save the govt money.

I have just noted that a perp group left as well as much of the targeting has stopped (heavy behaviour mod here though not alot of gs in this hotel. Its a corporate chain and the people who run it seem ok as opposed to where we stayed a few days ago which was hellish due to its owners being corrupt and certainly the kind to be part of GS.I will tell the whole story AFTER we leave this area as we are getting a badly needed rest-my only month inside for the year-usually I take Jan and February inside but not this year. Im 41 with health issues remember and Ive been running ragged for this cause for years now.)

My companion just got a deposit into his bank account this morning by a relative.

We also have also received something else on disposable card from a relative.both of which cleared or were deposited today.

Now usually my companion and I run on assistance. I am not sure what his is from but mine is mostly disability FROM THE AMOUNT I PUT INTO THE SYSTEM WHEN I WAS EMPLOYED over various years I worked .

We've run into some overt harassment over this trio aand i have in the past been told by a Harvard pit kid that there's a campaign of harassment on people receiving social security.

First of all I got this when I needed help then after a time WANTED TO GET OFF OF IT by going to UMass to become a councilor. (Im denied going to college but my blonde Christian cousin gets to be a PhD in genetic engineering. My mother's family always needed a white wash and she's it.)

I have kept it due to my health issues and needing the insurance

I also kept it becuz just as I was trying to change my life this system became 24/7 and I now couldn't work or go.to school even if I wanted to. I'd be harassd hounded and targeted regardless of where I went just to keep me silenced and discredited.

Im also brain damaged from mold exposure and whats been done over the years.

Ive noticed in places like Cali and MA especially that when I get money in my account from assistance the style of harassment from end of month struggling switches to a program more geared towards getting me to spend money quickly.

Ive always just begged at the end of the mo the month by flying a sign as many Travelers do and my companion does the same.

Ive also noted that I feel watched and monitored when I go to banks and if i get cash from begging or had taken money and put aside from my assistance on a disposable card, that the system seems to be very aware of this. That they fully DEPEND ON A TARGET RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES LIKE MONEY so they can start harassing the Target harder.

Its so consistentwith the way this goes according to deposits thstnit seems like whoever is doing this is doing this is bound by some sort of laws or rules which are dependant on the TI recieving govt money in order to be considered a Target.

Well..if the govt didnt want me taking their money they shouldnt have started this entire mess with my family to begin with. ESPECIALLY since my grandmother and grandfather served as US Marines-my grandfather going to Japan, Germany, the Phillipines and Korea. And then they just use my mother as a human radiation experimentee in return for his service.

They think they cqn hide their war crimes behind some nonsense about Conservative views on govt assistance...but they cant hide or bullshit the public forever.

THEY started this with me...always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment