TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RT News Network Just Another Room In The Big Media Maze? (Russian News-Theres No Russian Content)

http://rt.com/


http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)


Amusing in moments and with much hope given to trapped American viewers. Yet childish or juvenile in its approach to beinf alternative (the corporate world is run by "greedy jerks" or the "people who buy into the crap our media " pumps out to us..etc).

Just like it became obvious that Guerilla News Network was disinformation or at least existed to provide a safe controlled outlet for very contraversial content this also seems like controlled opposition or at least alternative 'news'.

Featuring Larry King interviews or having updates available on MTV is enough for anyone's who knows the extent of what's going on to register this as just another diversion. Probably marketed to idealistic youth and disenfranchised artists or independent minded types.

I found that it created a dangerously complacent environment for me that sapped me of my fight and made me get lost in yet another falsified environment-a mediascape meant to create the same dream like world in a waking state only as an alternative to the false environment, hypnotic dream like states offered by mainstream media.

Even the darker colorings and lower lighting used as part of the graphic design of the channel which at first i responded to well due ro its creating an environment where anxiety is lessened for the viewer as opposed to heightened as with mainstream media, after a time became imprisoning .

I just heard the words .."well Harvard said.."

Thats it. Its definitely a channel meant as a holding area or trap for any mind seeking out of the system in place.

I also dont see any Russian content. It also seems to promote Diversity like the west but Only featuring African Americans and no other 'People of Color' or whatever you want to call it.

Its suspect becuz it's certainly not the current Russian mindset.

How about Indigenous peoples?

They're now glorifying Kennedy. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment