MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Forget David Icke..THIS Is The Secret Of How Our World Works!

Well..looks like Mr Show told the truth after all:



Thursday, March 5, 2015

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2015/03/ongoing-mystery-of-sleepiness-at-mcds.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
A few days ago I sent you a link about the death of Rauni-Leena Kilde.
The name of Rauni Leena Kilde is familiar to me from reading numerous pages on gang stalking and electronic harassment and I knew that she was a victim of harassment.
After I sent you the link, I looked up RLK further and then realized that there is a lot more on Rauni Leena Kilde, and that perhaps a targetted individual, on receiving a link about her death could perhaps get the wrong idea and think that it was sent with malicious intent.
I hope you will believe me if I tell you that definitely it was not my intention to harass you in any way.

Hoping you will feel better soon, receive greetings from a TI from Europe.

Anonymous said...

They used to do this to me a lot at a Subway here. They'd ask me "so what are you drinking?" Not sure if this was psych. warfare, or if they someone really did mess with the soft drinks I was drinking. I assume there is some metallic substance they put in drinks to make their weapons work better on you. It may not affect you much from a conventional medical standpoint, but it could make their DE weapons work better.