TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blogger perped/ In 010101 We Trust

Please let me know if u are familiar to solutions of these problems or at least have experienced yerself--

I write my posts. I can usually type what I want uninterfered with.
However, if I am working on a certain post, the behavior of the system will change as to interfere with my writing.

I am on the create post screen. I am typing. here are some problems I experience that could be computer harassment/stalking:

While typing a piece i find that the system has gone from normal and functioning to malfunctioning right in the middle of what i am doing.
or
sometimes it is from the get go of writing a peice and falls later into working properly later or when I go on to do a different peice.

The problems are:
-If i am typing words get 'eaten' by the space bar or if I want to interject a word/symbol in an already written sentence, the new word will 'eat' the other words to the right of it.
- The italics button goes on by itself and will not go off.

these are obvious to me. some other problems that might just be a messed up system are:
- the color palet wont turn off after it is used once.
-spacing seems to work different ways at different times, too large spacing etc.

There is a difference between Bloggers functioning on Fire Fox and on Explorer:
On Firefox I can never get a link to be active once put on the post. The two engines seem to create a Blogger that looks different as well.
I was told by a student that Fire fox has better security.

The biggest dead giveaway was a few weeks ago my piece would NOT post at all. Someone told me that extra letters/symbols were added to the codes on the 'Edit Html' tab. Documented it, Fixed it.

This was a good lesson. Very very valuable. It reminded me that the internet has become a tourist trap. A disgusting world of billboards messing up the natural scenery--and that it is
still an illusion.
Dont get caught in the eye of the snake it is illusion.

I looked at the Html tab. Go ahead, look at it. Realize now that its STILL all numbers, code and math. AND THAT MAKES SENSE . That has structure we can control.

It was explained to me that people get caught up in or 'beleive' the 'pictures' or graphics that make up the way everything looks on the internet now.
It is still source code!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_code

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2001/02/41972

010101...
And this you can trust.(at least on my level of knowledge anyway I dont know if the math 'warps' or doesnt make logical sense as it should further on).

Its kind of like the way subliminals in adds are alleged to work. You get fooled by the decoy that IS the pictures and the colors. The true message is within and this is what effects you.

This is what the 'perps' use to further a Targets frustration I think. It really does appear that somone is messing with your 'world' on the internet. Take it back..its all numbers and they have no loyalties. They are tools. Numbers cannot be bribed, blackmailed, frightened or coersed into action or deception, not at this level anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I get all those typos and the rest of blog comoposition sabotage. I even get extra letters and spaces added in where I clearly did not press the keys to do so. Yet another front of harassment when there are too many to count.
    AJH (TIWorld.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a heavy day of stalking and was awaken several times tonight... but I don't believe a lot in the possibility of being harassed by blogger - though don't know the level of harassment you may be suffering.

    ReplyDelete