MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Could The USA Still Be In A State Of Emergency? (Thus Explaining Why The Country Seems To No Longer Respect The US Constitution)

http://constitutionally.blogspot.com/2008/04/continuity-of-government.html

So that means in order to extent this 'state of emergency' bad things would need to keep happening. A persistent, constant threat must be present.

Interesting isnt it?

No comments: