TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hater Comments For July 8th, 2013


"YOUR A DUMBASS on Arlington, Texas Police To Join Countless Others Flying Drones Domestically
Publish | Delete | Spam
TATIANA MARSHALL
on 5/23/13"

And who the f*ck are you, dear? 
--------------------------------------

"you're stupid -- soo stupid on Arlington, Texas Police To Join Countless Others Flying Drones Domestically
Anonymous
on 5/23/13"


One liners, getting old.
------------------------------------
"dummy on Arlington, Texas Police To Join Countless Others Flying Drones Domestically
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/22/13"

"shut up youre a fuckin dummy on Arlington, Texas Police To Join Countless Others Flying Drones Domestically
Anonymous
on 5/22/13"

You mean like a puppet? Naw, thats the last thing you need to worry about with me of all people. Whats with the 5 year old words anyway? Is this some sophisticated, psycological warfare tactic? The use of 7 year old's insults will produce what effect in the subject? Is this part of inducing regression? Uh,ok.
-----------------------------------

"take your meds slave on Targeted In America blog
Publish | Delete | Spam
Anonymous
on 5/13/13"


I love perps who try to comment but dont really get the content of the subject matter. True, slaves of the system are taking psych meds. Nothing like getting it wrong every time.
------------------------------------
"You're really radical and someone needs to shut you up before you get too much attention and become dangerous. you're just really sick and twisted and probably belong in a padded cell. When are you going to admit it and submit on Targeted In America blog
Publish | Delete | Spam
realist
on 5/12/13"


I'm dangerous with or without attention-becuz of the information I have not being radical. Btw, I am not that radical. I only tell the truth.
 A padded cell would be easier than what I am doing-perhaps after I am done, it will be a nice choice for retirement. 'Homeless retirement' is nothing more than going crazy out in the street. Finally letting go and no one bothers you. Going insane due to circumstances is alway an option.
Where I belong however, is in a courtroom hearing that I have a fat settlement coming to me from multiple offenders or, at a book signing raking it in from an expose. I dont want attention...I like the fear in thier eyes becuz now they realize not everyone went down like they expected during Bush. I like the little subtle interactions between me and half the country who, both of us are playing the covert game. They are guilty, they are afraid- and they deserve it.
--------------------------------------
"you're just an attention whore. you can't get positive attn so you try to make up all this bs so that you can get negative attention because thats how pathetic you truly are on Targeted In America blog
Publish | Delete | Spam
JONATHAN MISURDA
on 5/11/13"

What attention? This blog gets very little hits daily. Only perps, who'd be hitting me harder without the blog, know who I am in this way and I dont mention this work in my regular daily life.
Positive attention? Have you seen what I look like for 42? Do you understand the culture I belong to? I get plenty of positive attention. And I get more positive reader comments than the few perp ones in between. Negative attention is the result of being a govt whistleblower and so on. We all know I didnt start this. Im gonna finish it though.


note all the leaving of blogger names as baiting me. I am probably supposed to start looking people up or contact them on blogger- then what? Internet activism does very little. Its for awareness only really. Its not like going to authorities or having legal firepower behind you. Im supposed to somehow be influenced by people leaving thier identities somehow but I dont get how. Its probably some sort of test on thier side to gauge something about my present state of mind. As always, giving a f*ck less is probably the best option and plodding on.


2 comments:

  1. I have observed those traits with perps, also. Namely, that they don't always fully grasp what the TI's situation is, the subject matter, etc. And second, they seem to have this obsessive-compulsive disorder which manifests itself as what appears to be brainwashing, but endlessly repeating the same old tactics for years on end, every day. For example, perps in cars (surprise, perps in cars! wow!) doing that idiotic fake smiling thing like they're posing for pictures. Like it's supposed to make me get all hot and bothered. And other gestures they do that they try to conceal but have an unflattering meaning. To do this all day and night, every day, for years on end, that is the sign of some sort of disorder that perps collectively have. It's a hive disease of some sort that collectively affects them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why does there have to be so many? And how come they do go saying things like this to the stalkers they send after us? Like tell them they are unimportant, the person who they are harassing doesn't believe you, they are just one of many dumb useless idiots in on the harassment? It's hard to believe some elite is that threatened by us. Yet, they've stolen from us: our ideas, our energies, our lives. And they are just selfish cowards and abusers in the end.

    ReplyDelete