TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, September 25, 2009

An interesting correspondence about TI's bio families/intimates

Date:
Sep XX 2009
Message:
see, my friends and family have that channel video link; I don't talk to any of them about this gangstalker shit...now, they'll know I'm being targetted...that totally sucks because now I have 2 delete the fucking video...youtube/google does this everytime I post a video of any kind.

Message:
U have to make a decision whether to disclose what you believe with no care for consequences or if you give a sh*t about what some people think. I am fortunate. My family is in on this and would love to silence me about family involvement in prostitution, crime, jail and my aunt uncle and mother having been raised in a violent pedophile family. My cousin is a minister that goes to college to be a genetic engineer. She is what they want the family to be now...I only bring up what they really are.
I wonder if they sold me out years ago to get away from my grandfather being persecuted for some carelessness. Its the same old story.

Perps have said to me that my families cruelty to me is "infamous". One of the interfering factions told me my mother was "sick".

She made direct statements about the targeting saying it was part of a federal investigation that was going on around associates of friends of mine. Then she turned on me and said that I should consider if I was perhaps mentally ill. Other perps have told intimated with disgust that my mother likes money and wants it, like they were trying to tell me she sold me out for money. I believe this just becuz their disgust was genuine, not like thier intent was to lie to me as I have seen before.

Some people seem convinced that my mother is just in what she is doing, some sort of covert behavior modification program, that I should 'grow up' and I believe these people enjoy child abuse and power trips becuz at my age my mother should not be validated in any way for interfering in my affairs. She is just trying to silence me to preserve the illusion that my family is 'good'. She knows she has alot to answer for. I often wonder if some Christian crazies who are into my cousin being a Christian minister arent behind defending my family now that everyone is acting all conformist and nice. Its all part of the cover up of crime in this country. What better way to hide programming, mind control and her documented connection to radiation experiments in the 1950's than to make me a scapegoat and claim I am just nuts.

I have many factions close to me working together to make me discredited
-my family who has alot of abuse to answer for, my mother had crooked law suits
-my ex employer who does not want the public to know how the adult entertainment industry works or how screwed up her and scene really are or the way her business works, including police corruption
-ex boyfriend got busted and wants to keep the illusion that I got him into drugs and the lifestyle he got arrested for. Our mutual kinky sex life was attempted to be utilized as part of the atypical 'TI is a pedophile' bad PR campaign.

Everyone around me had something to lose if they did not co operate and all of them have GAINED reward via protection,gigs,fame, money or property/trucks, etc.
I was surrounded by abusers and controllers and they did not want to be exposed for the way they treated me. When people are as sick as that, they will honestly, like all tyrants, believe that their victim should never be free and that a behavior modification program is best to get the person in shape. People like this view the TI as a slave and often have treated them like one for the duration of their relationship. I had 3 major factions of people who had alot to answer for with the way they treated me. Certain parts of our society dont want it to be general and accepted knowledge that slavery through mind control and brainwashing does exist.(with the ex I can honestly say we both had stuff to answer for, but that should have been between us not NA or his lawyer/AA sponsor, and the whole damn world.)

Perps will also try to terrify me with the idea that my mother is trying to kill me. "..and some mothers kill thier babies" a perp mentioned on a Greyhound bus through TX. This is why perps are always inferior specimens of humanity- they GET OFF on the power trip they can be part of that is destroying someone who has some asset by birth and by nature. An artist, a beauty, a high intelligence..every TI has something about them that if you notice, people like the perps cannot compete with.The perps are usually weak and ugly humans that reek of cowardice and fear. They live for the group itself in a hive mentality becuz the power of the group controlling and keeping one INDIVIDUAL down gives them power. If they stood alone they would be destroyed by life and the world very quickly.

...you have to decide if your family is partially the cause for all of this or if they are helping the system to do you harm or if they are a neutral party that is negotiable. If you want to protect them becuz they are valuable allies or of some importance to you then by all means be careful not to offend ties with them.

(yes I edited this on blogger..then I sent this version to the sender of original message)

2 comments:

  1. I believe my family is neutral in all of this. There were some individuals here who were informants that got me hooked into the system. Right now, I'm getting abused (or so they are trying real hard). Mostly it seems they are doing it out of jealousy and revenge and sport as well. They always say that a person can get targetted if they piss off the wrong person(s), or if a bunch of psychos are jealous of the person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since your friends and family are going to be dragged into it ANYWAY, eventually... you might as well let them know about it directly, from you, instead of indirectly, through the scumbags who blackmail or threaten them into participating.

    The big problem with outing yourself as a TI is, you find yourself grouped together with a lot of people who've been driven to the edge of insanity. I look at a lot of websites and testimonials and the people involved really need to be aware that the World Wide Web is just that, "World Wide", and anyone can peek at your stuff and judge you. If you're going to go to the effort of screaming at the top of your lungs about what's being done to you, put some thought into it, into how outsiders are going to perceive it.

    You can't win over your perps because they're no longer free. You MIGHT be able to mobilize enough people with common decency to make something happen. But you have to make an effort. People are bombarded with bullshit, you have to cut through it like a hot knife.

    I've seen one guy's manifesto which is 100% accurate but nobody is ever going to read it because it's over 100 pages long with single paragraphs that sometimes span an entire page. It's a brain dump. He took the effort to write it up but not the additional effort to organize his thinking. I'm a TI and I'm thinking, "TL;DR".

    So whatever testimony you post, think about who's going to be watching it and how do you get through to them efficiently.

    ReplyDelete