TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

a dream

i had a dream while napping. it was a family member saying "she needs to stop thinking she's special"..well considering i have no family, i do not know the meaning of this. alot of people who are into keeping GS targets down are probably reciting that same mindless sentiment.
my bio 'family' , if they still find my life of interest at all, needs to become uninterested very quickly. i certainly havae no interest in them and i am of an age where i believe legally i am my own person.

i certainly have never understood thier competitiveness w/each other, a by product of sibling rivalry, but it was never in the direction of each member evolving. it was always used to keep each member down. i will not be part of this and i would rather be on my own. why should i be part of something where my value is always going to be less than it could be in some other realm?

i certainly hope these people and everyone who used to know me as a matter of fact knows how to mind thier own business. its bad enough the gangstalkers cant mind thier own business, i dont need old pressures keeping me down.

enough people who are other targets know what is going on and i have people in my life now who know how messed up the people around us can be, people we shouldnt trust but did.

thier seems to be alot of this with targets. part of the campaign is to bring the target down in varied ways. "she's not so special " would be one of them. its really the core of gangstalking. to make the target feel totally devalued.

i will regard myself in any manner i choose and the jealousy of anyone who thinks they knew me or knows me is irrelevant.

there will be laws against psychological harrasment, but it will take many years.

France has them. i suspect this is why alot of artists, who were smart years ago moved there.

its sad i am not working on art projects instead of being destroyed by this nonsense. its a waste of resources, mine as my own intel and talent as a resource.

people in this world nowadays have become way too interested in focusing on what others are doing. they are targeting people, public personalities and private. they are destroying peoples lives and careers.

spying and revealing peoples private lives needs to have consequences.

i believe this is so popular nowadays becuz..well, if a government is going to spy on its public, then if you allow the public to spy on each other it doesnt seem so intrusive. i believe its called 'spreading the blood around'.
its like having an parent or authority figure abuse family members but if family members are encouraged to abuse each other then its all around dysfunction and no one can draw attention to the authority figures abuse.

doesnt anyone else out there feel and think that all the invasions of privacy of citizens by citizens should be ultimatley illegal and with consequences? why is this not so?(right now anyway).

also, what better time to have domestic terrorism against the people than during a time where they are terrified and concentrating on foriegn terrorism?

there is no sane reason at all that the public should be allowed ANY kind of spying tech or even camera phones or video cameras without laws against invasoins of privacy. its far too permissive and one has to question why.

well, it could be that the public have been told no to everything else nowadays, so this is thier new drug.

see my post on PRLSI's...it links to the idea you need to live without drugs or false stimulation.

i dont think i am special, but i have a right to speak my mind and to exist.
everyone is special in thier own way, like everyone has some beautiful feature. you need to find that within yourselves instead of ego tripping on others misfortunes or focusing on others lives.

maybe in a hopeful future this will happen and people will be able to find themselves and heal themselves at thier own pace instead of having to accept failure as 'the way it is'.

that is nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever feel like you could dream or think your way out of this? It just seem so messed up sometimes, like falling into the twilight zone or something, and my real realm dimension is someplace else.

    I liked what you said about spreading the blood around, too true. If you get everyone being a Snitch, Civilian Spy, everyone corrupt, everyone trying to destroy everyone else, then no one notices. It's just like a family where they all abuse each other, like in your example.

    I also liked what you said here.

    [quote]thier seems to be alot of this with targets. part of the campaign is to bring the target down in varied ways. "she's not so special " would be one of them. its really the core of gangstalking. to make the target feel totally devalued.[/quote]

    Devaluing the target, that's why they destroy our stuff, psychologically just try to keep us down. I wonder if we were functioning, what would we be doing? What would we be writing? (I also wanted to write.) What inventions would we be creating?

    Again at times like this, I begin to wonder if there is not more to the targeting than what's on the surface. I know we can identify the overt surface reasons, but I begin to suspect there are a lot of none overt reasons, that would be hard to articulate, or almost impossible to fathom.

    They make sure society scoffs at anything not physical, spiritual and otherwise is ignored. I wonder if there isn't more to the types of people we are, and this targeting?

    ReplyDelete