TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 3, 2007

dec. 3, 2007

ah, gangstalking. Give the gift that keeps on giving.

Went to fast food place in St. L. Gravois near 55 south. I thought they were closed cuz the side door was locked. I went to the drive-thru on foot as I have once before and this male in a grey-silver truck w/Illinois plates drove into parking lot across from the drive up order area. He sat there talking to himself or into a cell phone hook up, who knows nowadays. he drives away out exit onto Gravois but waves at me as he does. I decide to go to pick up window instead. Guy at window is ordering for me,got my $ out. the grey truck comes back again a few minutes later and is in same lot i first saw him now to my left. shouts "need a ride?" this guys a real idiot. i ignore him and he drives away again out same exit on gravois rd. he waves and smirks. they then tell me they are open its just that door was locked .

So, i go in order and some high school kids are behind me, all boyz. dressed in that awful fake punk rock style all teh suburban kids love to wear-without being real punk rockers, of course.
like usual boyz their age they are as rowdy as kids from 'nice' homes can be. yes, they were dressed like punks but they were VERY concerned about locking the doors becuz "we are in st. louis". probly mommy and dadda's vehicle. Real Sid V's they were. Where's yer Nancies? oh, yes, you guys are too goofy to have girlfriends. and dont ya know when i walked out after eating i saw in reflected in the glass them making fun of me, the way i walked becuz hey, though beat down looking, only death will destroy these hips and this bone structure babies!
so i turn around and give them the bird they dont even derserve to be graced with from me and the snickering begins. i leave and from outside ask them where are their girls, or are they just alone...together...AGAIN tonight. etc, etc.

i leave and record the incidents and it occurs to me how, with the internet, how hard it is to disern who knows what from where. young punk kids, especially males trveling in a pack are traditoinally obnoxious. so who's to say it wasnt just thier usual behavior. (but i thought they were worried about st. louis? hopefully some gangbangers will do more than break into thier car,
maybe they'll mess with the wrong girlfriend of someone...real soon. yes MO is sexism and racism central and ILL thinks their the shit, but back home in my yankee home town, young men have girls to hang out with...and its a city so...J in the B? oh, how exciting!) i wonder if mom and pop know they are out being a-holes to women whilst being afraid of blacks. I hope a big black woman kicks thier as so they can get the double dose of justice they so obviously need.

I take down their Chevy red/maroon lic plate (ILLinois, g52 8170). they drive by me at the bustop and smile and laugh as they drive by. are they jelous like girls, or what? do they wish they WERE girls? is it cuz they cant GET girls or is it, oh, the usual problems at home dear?

just little punk kids, prob, but the psycho in teh grey truck- THAT was a perp. they have been trying to pick me up like that since my lawsuit against that total criminal corp.
entrapment, MOST distasteful i might add. either that or they had me mixed up with 'crazy Rachel'.
'crazy' Rachel is this cheap criminal who cant stay out of jail but regularly stays out of rehab. if i remebered her last name it i'd put the little scumbag on Whosarat, considering she's one of the biggest and long lasting in her area. her common law husband died a few years back and, well i'm glad i attended teh funeral. its one of the things thats kept me alive for so long. all his family standing around saying "he's at peace now" and yer just looking at them, realizing they are the ones who mistreated him his whole life to make him a mess. Its SO insulting. take some responsibilty why dont you. emotional responsibility.

i cant wait til santa brings me a camera. perp portaits all around.







Chevy truck , maroon or red ,Illinois plates g52 8170 .

No comments:

Post a Comment