TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Video: 9/11 Suspects-full documentary 2016

 9/11 SUSPECTS 2016 full documentary by The Corbett Report (James Corbett).

https://www.corbettreport.com/911suspects/

There are a few very worthy works like this out there and I will post them on this blog. I may also do a post on the disinfo ones as a way to continue to assist readers on how to tell good information from bad. 

This mindwar tactic if you will is prevalent everywhere now and the basic method of now ensuring the public can't tell what's worth listening to and what's made to appear alternative but is purposely designed to be misleading or lead people to reject anything alternative to the official account or story.

This is done very well and is methodical and focuses on the right things. The documentary shows us victims and families without the sappy heart tugging that might cloud the issues of hard investigation. 
I know it sounds harsh but I have not survived this long considering peoples feelings or emotions-not even my own. 

9/11 should be approached as a legal issue and investigation should be as detached and clinical as any crime investigation. 

Emotions, sentiment, myth, rumour or fabrication should not be a part of dealing with the issue nor any criticism of any approach to dealing with it.

Our rejection of official accounts should be as such just as our approach to alternative investigation. 

We need to get back to common sense and start weeding out people who are detrimental to truth seeking, exposure of deception and educating the public who are interested in being freed of the burden of deception.

People who believe whatever conspiracy theories are out there with the 'Q' movement as an example (though that was somewhat well crafted as manipulation of the public) should be properly educated or taken out of the process of putting pieces together to find the truth. 

Let's start by getting back to basics:
Good information and sensible approach. This video is just that. 

There are only a small amount of true rare gems in the mass of fakes in each shipment of conspiracy content one receives. Use that analogy or whatever works for you and you can begin to understand how this newest recent campaign of disinformation works. 

Look for the few gems and ignore and avoid the shoddy ones or fakes. Also there's too many idiots with podcasts doing talk show type broadcasts or vids when it shouldn't be about the messenger but the message. This also should be avoided. 

It's important to keep the true more probable timelines alive as altering and then constant maintenance of those altered timelines continues by those in the power structures goes on indefinitely.

Just because something is buried doesn't mean it's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment