TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Outsourcing CIA Black Site Torture-Death By Human Error and A Field Day For Idiots

Inside The CIA's Black Site Torture Room 2002 article
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/oct/09/cia-torture-black-site-enhanced-interrogation

So the guy doesn't go according to the structure set up by the outsourced psychologists and ads his own 'finishing touches' to the site? This is a person who had no prior prison experience and allegedly no foreknowledge of his assignment. Yes that sounds so realistic. One has to ask if he had any unofficial training or experience or if he himself had a record.

The Money Behind The CIA's Torture Program  2014 article
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2014/12/09/the-money-behind-the-cias-torture-program/#321fec167c81

Imagine using torture to silence someone as opposed to getting them to talk or even to discredit.
Perhaps the compliance gained is enough in itself as this is a form of control over someone psychologically even mind control could be established.

It's clear from the articles that once again mistakes occurred due to human error.

Is it right to use outsourcing? It certainly ensures no government can be held accountable and is certainly more efficient. The need for interrogation has always been part of war and it's understandable. People having a field day with it and playing around with it is unacceptable.

Can there be any guarantee that these sites arent part of unethical human experimentation such as has been documented in history or even part of continuing MK Ultra in some form? With such lack of oversight wouldn't it be hard to definitively deny such theories?

No comments:

Post a Comment