TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Uber and Taxi Drivers Spying On Passengers-Two Reporters Amusing Experiences

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/03/when-your-uber-driver-is-a-spy/

"Where are you coming from and where are you going?". Repeated exactly the same way so many times that it was blatantly obvious. 

The journalists in the article were correct to be creeped out by getting the exact same driver every time. 

I used to enjoy conversation with drivers but since I have read so many articles on Uber and Lyft spying on each other or overseas competitors it's obvious that such a theory is within the realm of possibility. 

Some drivers are genuinely curious but may be trying to gain control or find out information. Sometimes it seems more like simply getting a person to chatter is the goal-in many places. For perhaps purposes of constant reassessing of the way someone thinks or even using it against them later. as evaluation of their sanity or ensuring they never get anywhere due to their views on politcs, race, etc.

The election is coming on November 6th. It's already glaringly obvious that race and PC bullshit games are being used to get people elected that will simply implement very oppressive policies that benefit corporate, real estate development, the new money who've taken over MA. Ideology should not be part of political platform and these liberal areas have degenerated into this sort of brainwashed, cult mentality. There's no grown ups left it seems.

And nothing could be more childish than spying. It's for kids. The kind thats going on today isn't being done by James Bond types or your historically traditional kinds lf people suited to spycraft. 

Some drivers seem to be trying to give an air of being disatisfied with me and companions as passengers. This is ignored and to be fair this isn't on my acct. Many drivers are nice, helpful and just do the job they are hired for.
Just watch out for anything that seems like in the article. And it is great to turn the tables on people who think you are stupid and want to take advantage to gain information.

No comments:

Post a Comment