TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Military Industrial Complex Contractors Are Being Left Behind As A Concern Of Public Protest-Anyone Have Any Ideas

I was wondering if anyone has any info on protests of military industrial complex contractors going on in the Northeast or if we can organize them. Theres too much power concentrated in one small area and the erosion of our rights and freedoms is showing it.

People need to become more aware of the industry that is a huge money maker in this area. It's often left in the background in favor of the medical field and acedemia surrounding that and various other fields.

These contractors are part of a war for profit machine that's left carnage all across the globe. While kids are diverted with identity politics these and other issues that effect all of humanity globally are being left behind.

I don't know if it is considered civil unrest to protest in such areas as the RT 128 area due to the high concentration of complex contractors in areas like Waltham or Alewife in Cambridge to a lesser extent.

Public awareness is key. Remember these are peaceful protests not anything destructive.

Just writing this those who framed me in 2016 may try to do so again. It's getting to the point where dissident voices are being silenced through totally illegal means and no one seems to care about consequences.
That shows also the erosion of a healthy system. Healthy power structures are questioned and challenged. Corrupt ones cannot afford to be. This is what has occurred recently. This must change. Only through public awareness.

If I was framed by authorities or with their compliance then there is a direct example of the problem. If it was done by outside parties or private citizens I certainly wasn't not protected and finding the person who has left harassing comments stalking my blog and trying to trace the emails and accounts used to send them was not prioritized. That is also the just as bad.

Obviously the corruption is becoming so detrimental that we now live in someone closer to Russia than the United States Of America. Particularly shocking in an area like Massachusetts.

In order to leave comments you must now have an email or Google account. I tried to put the comments back to anonymous but I'm still being harassed-someone sent over 400 comments on mostly just one post in order to jam the blog and my time as a harassment tactic. So once again you must have an email and prove your human not a spambot. Sorry.
Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment