TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Latest Comment From Stalker-Advises Me To Abandon Legal Battle

Yeah this would be really responsible. To run away from my legal case. For what purpose?



This same sort of comment was posted before I was sectioned involuntary (the excuse used by the authorities was the email sent under my name to HUPD). Comments were posted telling me to 'run' and other similar things.

More intimidation.
And very bad advice. The more these corrupt cases get documented the better off I will be. And the more the justice system is manipulated and misused in order to abuse me the more compelling the documentation will be.

2 comments:

  1. Like in my case, they want you to be scared. It's a scare tactic. It has to be someone with a psychopathic mind, that can hide from the law by manipulating the law at the same time. They want you be scared of them, and by making you scared, that serves part of their "thrill".

    I'd document those comments, in case you have to present them in court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a defendant in a criminal case you have right to subpoena evidence relevant to your case. go to the courthouse and fill out one get it stamped by court clerk it costs only a few bucks then serve it on blogger (you can do by mail find their legal service address) which i think is google and request the ip addresses of this commenter. you can do all this pro se (without your attorney). once you got the ip address then you find out which provider (like comcast, etc) owns it and you go back to the clerk and get a second subpoena for owner of that ip address and you serve it on the ISP and they will provide you the name and address of the person who is leaving those comments (assuming they are doing it from their own internet) if they are doing it from public wifi your best bet is to require all commenters to have a google account before commenting. i would recommend doing this now and request a continuance of your case if it is comming up soon to give you enough time to do your own investigation. DONT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE TO FIND OUT WHO IS DOING IT! once your case is over and youre found guilty/not guilty it will be nearly impossible to do all this and trace them

    ReplyDelete