TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Ceased Panhandling and Any Such Interaction With The Public Due To Court Cases

It seems that whoever is doing this likes to send anonymous emails to the authorities that effect my court cases adversely. One such email appeared on the NH case, claiming I was pan handling and had met the person sending the email and had talked about lone shootings, end of the world, that I was going to be famous etc. This was actually used to keep me in jail for four months because at bail hearings rules of evidence don't apply in NH. The prosecution seriously presented an email that could have been from anyone, anywhere as part of the reason I should stay in jail pre trial.
This of course was never investigated nor was I questioned (because I could have shown why this Interaction ever occurring would have been very unlikely in Manchester NH.

The video I made of Harvard recently is the only instance of Panhandling in Cambridge since I've returned and only once in one other city.
I've been avoiding this activity partly because of the harassment I just wrote about above. So don't try that same trick again for this court case. I am going to warn everyone involved about this sort of baring false witness that's been going on throughout this situation.

This kind of activism is very difficult and no one starts off wanting to get involved in these issues. Even Ted Gunderson had described becoming active in awareness on these issues as only doing so after being thrown into it or it being a matter of little choice.

If I do I may have to keep video documentation each time to ensure safety.

I don't trust the system at this point. It's been very disturbing that it seems like they can just do whatever they want and people lie or twist things around on the stand (instead of someone correctly recalling a conversation where we both discussed having visited San Diego the person will misrepresent the info exchange and claim I said I was from San Diego and anything else that makes me look 'homeless' or a wanderwr-a flight risk or someone who can be portrayed as not having any community or roots etc. Things like this have gone on way to often in court proceedings.)

I cannot imagine this trick working again as at this point it will look foolish but this entire thing has been ludicrous to begin with and I've been shocked its gone this far or it was allowed to happen at all.

Let's just say there's been a lot of surprises and being caught off guard. It seems something new I would never have thought of always comes up. It's certainly been a wonderful Time Waster and Diversion from my starting the outline for my book or getting medical treatments. Time Wasting, Money Drain, Diversion, Crazy Making, Order Out Of (Falsely Created) Chaos..etc.

Thanks to everyone, everywhere for your support. Let's hope the system does work.

1 comment:

  1. The system has a different idea of "truth". To them, the "truth" is any factual content they need to alter or add fictional content to to help steer them away from exposure or prosecution. I'm thinking they're coming after you is a way to avoid the eventual exposure, but then, the system is already too big and powerful to do any kind of damage from one person's research. But, that could be confirmation of my earlier theory, that they are afraid of any factual content coming forth that may weaken them. So they need to come after you and try to put you away. And what backs this up is that they didn't seem too concerned about the source of the emails. They seemed to totally want to sidestep the idea that anyone could send anonymous emails saying just about anything to get whomever they want in trouble. It's suspect that the police department didn't consult with an IT professional to check the headers to make sure it was a legit "tip" and not someone up to criminal type frame-ups to get you in trouble. Maybe it was the system, maybe not. But I think you are doing the right thing in playing it straight and not doing anything to encourage more of this.

    BTW, your info was very handy, esp. this post. There are young kinds where I work, and a lot of them will go and tell another worker that I was "talking shit" about them when I was not, because I am not that type of person. But the person they are lying to always seems to believe THEM and not ME. It's a common theme in gangstalking that everyone wants to believe the worst about someone without being concerned about the facts or checking out the sources of information. Young kids these days will lie like it's not a big deal. It seems they want to get me fired. I have to be careful. I am not working there because it's fun, because it sure as hell isn't. But those kids are having a blast telling lies and twisting things I've said to potentially get me in trouble. Looks like in my case, they are going for a sexual harassment case. It seems very common for male TI's to have the sexual harassment theme going. It's not always an advantage to be male and a TI, because it's so easy to get a man in trouble based on the long-held feminist bullshit fallacy that all men are pigs who only want to hate women and play around and rape them or whatever they say. It's almost like feminism was a well-engineered plan to lay the groundwork for male TI's to be discredited. That's my theory.

    Look at the Bobby Riggs vs. Billy Jean King "competition". Haha, to me it looks so fake, like they planned this. The guy was so old compared to her, and I just don't see him being hateful enough to go after a female competitor. I could be wrong. I've heard they were good friends and the matches were rigged. More feminist theater to push the feminist agenda.

    ReplyDelete