TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Whoever is leaving comments with symbols39 on their keyboard stop

Unless you want to be identified and get into trouble I suggest you stop. Every time you comment it comes up with that typo even though you comment under multiple aliases.

I also find it curious that it was you who warned me before HUPD came after me for that email I was framed up with. U kept warning me to leave town. Was it YOU who sent it?

You'd love if I left town becuz then I'd appear definitely guilty of something.

You also posted with the same typo claiming I deserved this becuz I chose to threaten certain institutions. Bullshit.

Being pissed off becuz one is dealing with a corrupt, wealthy area that's been expert at hiding behind a good front since even before the days of the Salem witch trials would be normal considering the circumstances.

My bitch mother once said after this began in earnest that I could write a book but nobody would believe me. (Yet she used to always say "Can't means won't" to reflect some bullshit US Marines hard ass nonsense her father and mother brought home from the Core. This is very typical of compartmentalized people-switching.)
It's interesting that if nobody is going to believe me that THIS much effort has gone into preventing me from writing it.

The system has become so viscous and out of control that I can't even write on my blog anymore becuz I have to live in fear of someone sending threatening emails or faxes with my name attached.

That's all you have to do nowadays? Is to send a threat and simply put someone's name on it? It shouldn't be this easy in this country to frame someone up just becuz you don't like what they write.

Convenient way of preventing a citizen from utilizing their freedom of speech.

Whoever you are stop cluttering up my comments section or I will make a special effort to find out who you are.

7 comments:

  1. I'm surprised there wasn't an effort to trace the person sending the fax or the other phone calls to the FBI. GODAMMIT, WE'RE THE FBI AND YET we cannot make an effort to find out who REALLY phoned in the threat. YOU'D THINK that the first thing the authorities would do is trace the threat back to the source instead of taking the content of the message as 100% truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting some info here that this whole experience was a set-up, and that authorities were paid off to have you thrown in jail. It could be misinfo fed to me, but it does explain why they never looked into the source of the fax and the FBI never traced the source of the "phone call". I've also seen you mention "credible witness". My info tells me that people were paid off, and my theory is that the one "nice cop" told you to "watch what you say because"... someone was offended by stuff you post. There is lots of money thrown around, and if some "important" parties were offended, they can easily buy off cops. That call to the FBI probably didn't go deep enough, and is there any proof that the FBI received an anonymous tip? Or is this whole thing made up? That's probably why they found you in NH, and it explains why the officer knew who you were. That was odd. Now, (if I'm not mistaken) your name was on the fax, which would explain why the cop knew who you were (outside that store). But that fax didn't come until 2 days later, so how did the cop know your name? Info sharing from the "network"?

    It seems the "network" is behind all of this, and of course, those idiots posting stupid comments are shills working for them. of course, they're brave shits who aren't scared to post shit warning you of what was about to go down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Symbols 39 is just the symbol for an apostrophe in HTML.. Certain web browsers will do that replacing your apostrophes with that and the site is supposed to convert it back. It happens with a lot of phones so I think you may be just overreacting. There are a lot of trolls in all TIs comments and chances are they are untraceable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SETTING UP targets left and right. I personally know two other people who live together who have received the knock on the door from cops saying they had tips of terror plots. Later they were denied boarding an airplane by TSA to Cali even though they have no criminal record besides marijuana possession in college and have undergone police harassment since the tip. It seems the system is really pushing the lone shooting thing (particularly of cops) to its breaking point. Cops are so on edge that they are arresting people without the normal evidence that would be required if it was just a threat against a citizen. I think the system knows this so they are trying to align targets against the police and then leveraging the fear of BLM shooters by police to set up targets. Not to give you legal advice but I would definitely be looking into a JURY trial (if you have that option) given how out of control this system has gotten. You have a second strike against you in that you are homeless and already seen as a throwaway in the eyes of the police so you were a walking bullseye. Get a good lawyer and try to sue these fuckers if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you writing again. Don't feel bad they're targeting Stephen
    Curry's dad too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my FB account hacked. It was due to the fact I connected a child molesting snitch to an undersheriff, a maintenance man and two sheriff's deputies and two cops. I exposed it using a book called Karma's Helper. They turned my mother, got her password for our shared wifi network, and sprayed the inside of our apartment, apparently with glyphosate, imidaclorpid, and this last time a black and yellow colored chemical I am guessing is malathion. My car has been sprayed with a 2-butoxy ethanol and phosphoric acid combo. They use druggies who snitch, druggies on probation, SSDI people like myself, and people arrested or threatened with some legal action. The police have a control room, and use the fusion center in Denver. None of it is legal.

    If you get thru it, don't plead or back down, leave NH and any other Republican area, and then read sites like topix and any gangstalking site and don' go back. They threatened me too, I own guns, and that stopped part of it, also putting up cameras. Also posting what they have done to FB. They had all 4 of our stepkids turn against me and my honey.

    If you do go back to MA, offer to snitch, or else move to a different area. That is the only thing that has worked for the people I know.

    Good luck. Also, you can use a program to check and see if you are being held up on the internet or redirected

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not Lost Almost in New Mexico8/1/16, 10:48 PM

    I don't think you are crazy. Think you saw thru it-the person is affiliated with the institutions you criticized, so you are being harassed for that.

    The fusion centers allow different parts of law enforcement and the government to talk to one another.

    Each jurisdiction keeps notes on addresses and people. Those notes cannot be opened even by court order, but the ACLU has stated that police can share them. When I did a background check for a phone call center job, there were 3 extra pages attached to the sheet that printed showing I didn't have any criminal convictions or arrests. But, they won't and don't have to let you see it. In the past, the ACLU has stated these comments account for up to half of the arrests in some places, and for no other reason than if you're being gangstalked it's because of the comments.

    I thought you mentioned in a prior post you had an involuntary commitment. I've been threatened with this because of the local police, but they didn't succeed as I spoke to a lawyer, had read some books, had been picked on as a kid.

    Your name and their ability to harass you will stay In their system as long as that is in there.

    In MA, there must be a legal aid. If you can get a psychiatrist to state you weren't and aren't crazy, or about to commit harm to yourself or another person, you can get it vacated in Federal court. Then, all you would have to do is move around for a while, usually to 4 different places you had your mail forwarded to, and it will be off. If I could suggest a place, Northern Vermont near Burlington. Vermont has had the least amount of cop problems of all places in the US, so I am hopeful they will be much less likely to pay attention to the notes. Liberal places will be safer. Where you are living right now has had a lot of Republican control for the last 30 years, so it is going to have all of the problems plus cop gangstalking.

    Good luck! A clean record and multiple moves will help distance you from everything. Don't plead guilty, try to get a good lawyer-public defenders tend to have too much work, so they will get you to plead guilty to a lesser charge, don't do it!

    In regards to your history, 1996 was after the Repubs took Congress, and that is when some of my harassment started up hard, due to one crazy department head at Anderson Schools at UNM. She said I resembled some person that she and her husband, who owner a mobile home dealership, had had trouble with. Her license was permanently revoked for going after him, even breaking into his place, and they couldn't pay back her loans and she was fired from UNM. She also guessed, as women can, that I had a bad relationship with my mother. I'm sure that gave her crazy mind even more impetus to harass me, even tho my mother is psychotic and the relationship problem is not my fault in any way.

    In The Professional Paranoid, he said to look back at the 6 months prior to when the harassment happened, something would have clicked and led to it. Mine was that.

    MA is known for being bad with cops. They might be liberal in name, but not for you. Like I said, try and move. Try and get the charges and the involuntary taken off. Then move 4 times after that, and things ought to disappear or slow. I'd agree with the nuclear thing, I live outside of Los Alamos NM and LANL killed my Father. My harassment really started when I spoke out at a public meeting about the CMRR-2, and it was not built.

    I knew other dirt, but that as the source of our being harassed this last time. But, speaking to a lawyer, any trail that legally leads to the NICS or other cop databases will lead to you, and arresting you makes their stats look better, even though you are not guilty of anything.

    Good luck! I was worried you had gotten something worse. And you are right, you are nothing like the people in jail at all. You don't belong there!

    ReplyDelete