Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship

Public Meeting 10-17 Cambridge MA Censorship
Not just left sites but many different kinds. Bloggers new policies are clear-no free speech

What Furture Will Be If We Keep Supporting Companies Like Boston Dynamics (Minus The Stupid Ending)

Ok so this is obviously the atypical British ideals of quests, knights, Holy Grail (beer at World's End) and anarchy which is the ending of this movie. It's pretty cool and a bit funny til the World's End pub scene where drunk guys defend humanity's ridiculous shortcomings and the intergalactic order destroys the area in an oddly disorderly, messy dramatic explosion. Can't say I didn't like the homeless community living scenes with zero tech.

MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

For years I've had here a disclaimer that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts and vids on the connected YouTube channel.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Whoever is leaving comments with symbols39 on their keyboard stop

Unless you want to be identified and get into trouble I suggest you stop. Every time you comment it comes up with that typo even though you comment under multiple aliases.

I also find it curious that it was you who warned me before HUPD came after me for that email I was framed up with. U kept warning me to leave town. Was it YOU who sent it?

You'd love if I left town becuz then I'd appear definitely guilty of something.

You also posted with the same typo claiming I deserved this becuz I chose to threaten certain institutions. Bullshit.

Being pissed off becuz one is dealing with a corrupt, wealthy area that's been expert at hiding behind a good front since even before the days of the Salem witch trials would be normal considering the circumstances.

My bitch mother once said after this began in earnest that I could write a book but nobody would believe me. (Yet she used to always say "Can't means won't" to reflect some bullshit US Marines hard ass nonsense her father and mother brought home from the Core. This is very typical of compartmentalized people-switching.)
It's interesting that if nobody is going to believe me that THIS much effort has gone into preventing me from writing it.

The system has become so viscous and out of control that I can't even write on my blog anymore becuz I have to live in fear of someone sending threatening emails or faxes with my name attached.

That's all you have to do nowadays? Is to send a threat and simply put someone's name on it? It shouldn't be this easy in this country to frame someone up just becuz you don't like what they write.

Convenient way of preventing a citizen from utilizing their freedom of speech.

Whoever you are stop cluttering up my comments section or I will make a special effort to find out who you are.

No comments: