TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Two Females Linked To Black Community And Gang Stalking Fall Ill/Die-GS Camapaign Turns Into Camp Horror Movie...Perhaps Blacksploitation Spy Flick

Two perps or one perp and one low level person in on it connected to the black community un Boston has died or is dying...and the system is flipping out and coming after me with a vengence.

Its not i who makes people ger cancer or hang themselves in jail.

You wanna work for the dark brotherhood or whatever you want to call the gang stalking system you bring those consequences on yourself.

Only the people behind this know why certain people die and others dont. Usually it's people who know too much or have done alot of damage to others. Only the system knows why.
Key gs people have been disappearing at an alarming rate over the last year. Some seem to simply go elsewhere some move up elsewhere and othets are killed off.

They've been pulling the same voodoo crap they did years ago Someone made sure a hawk (my guide bird possible representation of Horus) dropped out of the sky in front of me a few days ago.
Then after my companion refused to call animal control he insisted on putting the hawk in the cemetary on a slab of stone over a grave. It looked just like a ritual sacrifice table with the bird on it.

Ir kept bothering me the bird wasnt with the earth so hours later i returned to find someone had taken the bird to a grassy area near some fenced in graves but its chest had been cut or ripped open. I dont know enough about the anatomy to tell if the heart was removed but this again would have matched a ritual sacrifice killing.

The red scarf my companion had wrapped it in on the stone slab was neatly hung up on the wrought iron fence around the graves-so an animal didn't drag it over there but one could have been responsible for opening the chest cavity.
My male friend/boyfriend claimed he did not return and move the bird or mutilate it.

One of the women was white and heavily involved or tied to the Boston black community and the other one, who allegesly has cancer is an African American woman who was a long time advicate at a local Cambridge women's drop in day shelter which was heavily involved in gang stalking.

A local drunk slipped the other day and said this woman has cancer and .."the police are behind her..and Im glad because she used to be.." then she caught herself very quickly before continuing as she realized it was me she was talking to, then continued with "...a Cambridge homeless woman".

Why would the (Boston or other ) police be 'behind her' due to a terminal disease of the body beyond any human beings control? And what was this drunk woman going to reveal that she "used to be" that so deserved local police to be "behind her" when she developed cancer?

In recent months African Americans and wiggers have been relentlessly on my ass or hovering around this area as if part of some plot in a really bad war movie..about really stupid spies.

Are these people serious? What the F*CK is the problem?
When are these people going to grow up and realize this system victimizes EVERYONE involved?
It uses people. THAT IS WHAT THEY DO. THAT IS ALL THEY DO. They dont care who dies as long as they get the result they want.

This petty fighting back and forth mentality only shows me that indeed the system has an endless supply of people as a resource to do their dirty work for them.

Thats not my problem. Ypu choose to play for these people you pay the consequences

Im only trying to do my job by writing a book.

If people want to see it as anything more than that its on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment