TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Parasitic disease and mind control

Here is pure speculation.

I have wondered if parasitic disease has anyting to do with that intergenerational disassociativeness they look for in people that they want to program.

I wonder if a parasite could be used for control of the human mind via entry to the brain..perhaps for spying or even for control using the parsites natural ability to control its host-control or target the parasite and you control the host.

There was a new kind of parasite found and a few published it..Discover published it also only after a Brit publication put out the story first. http://www.thelancet.com/

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E03E7D71239F93BA15755C0A960958260&sec=health&spon=&pagewanted=all

From what I know about medical human experimentation and the history of it......

It could be the worm evolving on its own or it could be evolving to try to gain immunity towards the drugs that are now used to kill it.
What if it had a little help from genetic engineering or some other form of tweeking its natural state?

What if the alleged mc tech is being used to see if humans can be 'managed' during the predicted coming years of disease due to changes in the enviroment?

Alot of people who are targeted can say that they are whistleblowers or that they know too much. So its used to covertly imprison inconvenient people.
But I wonder how much of it is human experimentation simultaneously for other future purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael, may I put your blog on my link list, since your English is better, you are smarter, +I focus more on distraction and stress release. I like the way you write. BTW my blog looked like this before I saw yours. Maire, Europe http://mairewolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete