TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Failed Mega Cities of the Future-We Have To Do Better

 The Brutal Collapse of Akon’s Scam City. Chinese 'Debt Traps'

i actually agree with his old fashioned views on families and his non traditional views of multiple partners having kids. However none of this is "a white mans thing". Most busy, working men and women have not been able to spend time with their families. Everyone from truckers to traveling business people to military etc. So once again racing it up or brainwashing tactic of making people believe something is race based is also...a scam. Aligning race with culture is a mistake. if he is referring to a specific cultural norm within a part of the African or African-American 'race' or ethnicity/genetic background then his statement would be more appropriate. this would also depend on one's geographical location-people in one city, region or country may share cultural norms where they may change in a different location even though those humans all share 'racial' or genetic/ethnic similarities. Defering to a competing 'race' or culture, generalizing everyone who shares similar genetics instead of owning your cultural norms shows weakness. there's an Arab wealthy man who wants to build a new urban environment called The Line in the desert. I agree that these alternative environments are important and they are probably the future for humanity but first humans need to get over the flaws of being human and all our failings to make them actually manifest and maintain functioning. we arent there yet. we have to get over the diversions and the Divide and Conquer tactics or we are going to end up enslaved by crazy technocrats through transhumanism that isnt in humanities best interest.

THE LINE In Progress 2024   

No comments:

Post a Comment