TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

November Is Going To Take Some Consideration

I know the present person in charge is selling out the USA, works for his and his cronies own enrichment but the person nominated to be the candidate for the other party is not the right choice. 

We had other alternatives for candidates to the two major parties but people chose to vote them out. 

Perhaps voting for one of the third parties would be preferable. That seems like our only remaining alternative.

There's no guarantee that the person you've once again nominated and hope will be the GOP president is going to deliver what he did last time. It's a different time now. 

One thing about this candidate no one is looking at is that when we was in office he did more damage to our great American federal land reserves. He also did more than anyone to further the agenda of private telecom companies and all related to the furthering of 5g implementation. 

There's also very convincing theories that this candidate has succeeded over the years by merely being an FBI informant. 

The problem with the person in charge now is that younger people never took the time to research his past. If you look at videos of news reports and interviews especially of his plagiarizing speeches and his totally unprofessional response to interviews, you'd see how the behavior nowadays is simply a natural progression of that old behavior. It also makes it more feasible that the senility is an  act. Just liked the man who was in charge when 9/11 occured seemed foolish and stupid but this too was obviously an act. 

The second term of any presidential administration seems to be when that administration does the most damage and really works for their agendas not the cnstituents. We saw this in the late 90s but it was most obvious after the 2012 re-election. 


No comments:

Post a Comment