TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

YouTube Using Wiki To Correct Disinfo and Misinformation In Conspiracy Vids: YT Conspiracy To Create Disinfo Campaign lol!

https://skeptictarget.blogspot.com/2018/03/how-disinformation-feeds-censorshipthe.html

2 comments:

  1. I had tried to send my response on the Google browser that I had read your post (re: dis/mis-information, force multipliers, Wiki add-ons to content regarding conspiracy theories). The post I had written, which I tried to post on the Google page, was blocked from posting due to some hacking block to my gmail account associated with the Google browser (also, my keyboard right now is being hacked, as is my internet connection perpetually hacked and disrupted and posts and content re-arranged, blocked, stolen always stolen and used by this group which uses my writings to regurgitate "alternative" concepts in the media, theories I write of under deadly stress and duress, drugging, poisoning and torture conditions, potential death hangs over me daily by the people exploiting me, aka "handlers"). I tried to post, it was blocked, perhaps you received my response after all. I also tried to copy the post to a Word program, and that too was deleted after I had saved it, just highlighted and deleted by hackers as I was trying to save it for my personal records, trying to ocpy my response to your comment section (here) and it was gone--simply vanished and deleted. So, I will write again, this time, trying to circumvent all the hacking intrustions (my keyboard is being blocked so I have to backspace to correct--the hackers always re-write and respost what I try to post on any internet page or forum/discrediting tactic). I am currently using my Maxthon browser, which should have a bit more success, but I am being blocked from simply writing correctly by the hacking intrustions and my keyboard lack of response, plus "mind control" tech skewing my brain's abilities into scattered thought patterns. Will send another post with my recall of my former response--

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wrote, which was deleted by hackers was this: William Cooper terms what you describe as "controlled opposition". Both sides are one system of thought-controlled, dubiously sourced, dis/mis-information intended to coerce those pursuing truth to abandon other avenues of information and rely only on a one-sided, seemingly two-sided approach to multipronged information and their branches of edification. All leads to one source of intel, the "force multipliers" are satisfied that they have found a discovery and the disinformation agents keep padding the idosolation cells of inquiry into a beehive of ignorant social engineering oblivion of real fact. Putting it succinctly, Cooper calls this "controlled opposition" and your well written description is also very apt and constructive about delineating the system of deception. I have tried to find alternative search engines that claim they are independent. I.e. Nibiru, which offered most of the Google searches and offered only a small scattering of alternative sources, that were all based on institutionalized information. The best I can find on the internet is archived information about situations that were publically posted years ago. I assumed my situation is limited to all forms of constriction due to my target status, but it appears that this has become a sort of global enterprise of book burning/information cleansing (but keeping it real dirty as this system if very dirty indeed). I know you told me not to write to you any longer, if that was "you" Rachael O. warning me to stop writing, I am still at a loss to find any reliably oppressed stalking blogosphere sources from what I consider to be beleagured and oppressed targets/mind control subjects/et al of the terminology of terror they impose on targets. I am still in Thailand, still surrounded by stalkers on all sides and attacked every day, and still under death threat continuously, still sick from being poisoned, still essentially bedridden from near-murder poisoning (i.e. I slept at least 18 hours yesterday from toxic shock healing). I enjoy your posts, I feel so compelled to respond because I am so surrounded by dolts using volts to supporess my revolt(s).

    ReplyDelete