MICROSOFT TRANSLATOR

Disclaimers

Please be advised that this written work of mine is only THEORY. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. I have no belief in anything posted here because if I did I would have had legal action taken by now-until that occurs this blog can only be considered theorizing.

Also it's obviously not clear enough to readers that I've put up a disclaimer for years that says I'm often sleep deprived when posting due to my lifestyle as a houseless Traveler (and my age as well as health issues). This should be taken into consideration when viewing my posts.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Stratfor (private security company) Leaked Documents: Divide-And-Conquer Strategies Against Activists Jan 01, 2014 5:26pm EST by Ray Pensador

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/1/1/1266507/-Stratford-Leaked-Documents-Divide-And-Conquer-Strategies-Against-Activists

"...Stratfor's recommendation(s) when it comes to neutralizing activists. In one of the most disciplined cognitive infiltration strategies I've seen, they recommend a very matter-of-factly "divide-and-conquer" process on dealing with different types of activists. Here's how they break them down:

RADICALS: Radicals, who see the system as corrupt and needing transformation, need to be isolated and discredited, using false charges to assassinate their character is a common tactic.

REALISTS: The Realists can be convinced that transformative change is not possible and we must settle for what is possible.

IDEALISTS: Idealists can be convinced they have the facts wrong and pulled to the Realist camp.
OPPORTUNISTS: Opportunists are in it for themselves and can be pulled away for their own self-interest."



https://popularresistance.org/stratfor-monitors-and-studies-social-movements/

No comments: