TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Nobody Should Have Their Lives Destroyed Because Of What They Write-Especially In The USA With Freedom Of Speech/Why Havent More Extreme Activists Had Their Competency Questioned?

Just because a certain privileged group doesnt like what someone writes it does NOT give them the right to silence such people. I think this is what the Deep State theory is about-absolutely no respect for the US Constitution, human and civil rights laws and international laws against torture etc.

I live in an area where there is far too much wealth, power and influence in a small compact area and it goes largely unchecked. Recently with a high concentration of contractors, IT, real estate and big pharma here, it seems whatever balance was kept in decades past is now gone forever.

What occurred to me in the past few months now Ive calmed a bit from the past two years of being traumatized is that other activists and writers who speak out and are far more fringe (I like to think 'cutting edge' myself) than I am and alot less reasonable yet their sanity ir character has never been questioned officially and their writing has never been used as a basis for such investigation.

David Icke published many books and one of them-the infamous "The Biggest Secret" makes claim to the royal family of Britain being shape ahifting lizards who change before people's eyes and indulge cannibalism.
Though there is a historical basis for the nasty habits of elites world wide in the history of every civilization, its assumed more occult of a theory and less the makings of a really bad horror movie.
Its complicated. Its theory and therefore its never going to be a scientific  principal (like gravity for instance) until someone provides indisputable evidence.

I believe Arizona Wilder is indeed a RA Survivor but she may be easily led and manipulated. Drugging and masks could produce such results as is a theory of alien abductees' experiences or other methods.

He makes money hand over fist with these books as well as merch and websites that discuss all sorts of conspiracy theory.
Just because hes a former UK soccer star that makes him untouchable?

Alex Jones is another example. Many of us for years as well as OCCUPY Austin TX that experienced questionable actions by him have questioned his legitimacy, even if perhaps he may be unaware of his own status as disinfo agent.

His rants are something to be seen and discredit anyone theorizing about anything similar in nature. Everyone pioneering and having to be brave throughout is going to be scared and nervous with alot of steam to blow off but when it becomes that self indulgent it hurts the movement and everyone who can be helped by it.
Ive been guilty of this in past years, alowing my blog to become a bit too much of a venting area but when someone has resources,  a studio, a crew and cameras rolling it seems a bit less likely that they would not see the error of this behavior.

He has expressed he has had difficulties with those in power but it never seems to amount to much.

I started to whine and vent alot on my blog and be candid about the awful environment being created by the Obama administration is all  yet this guy is breaking into Bohemian Grove and sh*t making all sorts of claims....yet thats not questionable.

Why hasnt anyone written email faxes threatening authorities under this guy's name??
Hes pissed enough people off obviously.

Because he probably has money and property and lawyers most of all but also hes a man.
Notice there are no female activists of any substance in this community. There are many but we are always under the radar, even the 'high profile' Survivors like Cathy Obrien etc (who also hasnt had any such nonsense happen as Ive had in the past two years.)

Whoever or whomever is behind these threats under my name is or are complete punk ass cowards who can only come after a single female with no resources to speak of and no material assets.
Of course my age has been used against me in these cases, especially the most recent one because I'm not youngish and cute anymore the 'bag lady, crazy cat lady' image was attempted to be used.

It seems America especially collegiate areas who are spoiled rotten with oceans of young women hate middle aged females unless they are well heeled servants of the power structure in place.

Maybe because they know intuitively that with no children and the blinding effects of estrogen waning and making a woman's perceptions of the world skewed and biased, older women can not only see more clearly but understand the male mind better. Wanting to genuinely fix things wrong with the system before she dies becomes the main motivator for the older female.

One day I would love to be introduced face to face to the anonymous stalker whos comments on my blog range from warning me about being arrested for the emails he or she sent to accusing me of getting into trouble because I am such a 'right wing gun supporting conservative' then morphing into insulting me because I support abortion and accusing me of being a snaggle toothed raging lesbian.

And this has been ignored by every single authority Ive dealt with concerning these frame ups. Ive never once been directly questioned and theres never been an investigation to protect me or follow up on these leads.

I guess its objective and selective as to who gets questioned about their right to free speech depending on their gender, economic status and if they played pro sports or not before being involved in seeing shape shifting lizards or having publicly broadcasted tantrums discrediting activists on the front lines for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

    ReplyDelete